NCAA Selection Show at 11am

Matt_bob123

It’s baseball Christmas morning and we get to unwrap this postseason.

We know we are hosting, but our success is about matchups.

Things to watch for:
2 seeds: most likely Texas A&M or Dallas Baptist. I give the lean to aTm. (8 SEC hosts and they can’t sent a SEC team to them, so watch if aTm lands in a far off regional like Stanford or Virginia), DBU is a possible landing spot at Arkansas (but Arky could get TCU) so when that regional is announced it may give us clarity of who we are getting.

3 seed: most likely would be USC/Washington (as we are the furthest west nonPac regional, but it’s so far that the ncaa isn’t supposed to see Stillwater or Florida as better for USC’s plane trip). If the ncaa is being nice then they make ORU, a 3 seed and send them here. But that seems unlikely.

4 seed: I’d just pencil in ORU, unless they end up a 3 (they could also land in Fayetteville. I’d love it if we landed Army if ORU is not here or a 3.

I know everyone will get hung up on potential Supers matchups, but I don’t tend to care until we win the regional. Because like last year, you can lose and then it doesn’t matter or the national seed could lose.

Last edited:
National Seeding

1) Wake Forest
2) Florida
3) Arkansas
4) Clemson
5) LSU
6) Vanderbilt
7) Virginia
8) Stanford

9) Miami (FL)
10) Costal Carolina