NCAA Selection Show at 11am

Look, I know people have a chip on the shoulder about ou, but….
Have you seen KSU’s schedule?

Stephen F Austin RPI - 212
Stonehill - 289
Youngstown St- 255
St. Thomas - 292
SeMS - 215

For the record
Cal Baptist- 176
I understand that, but again, they played each other 3 times. 0u lost EVERY SINGLE GAME. There is ZERO evidence to say the squats are better. Either both teams make the tourney, both are left out, or KSU alone makes it. The ncaa and their sham committee let their blatant bias show on this decision, plain and simple.

But hey, ultimately my argument isn't with you. Its so infuriating to see every single professional sports league have a hardline objective formula by which playoff teams are determined, while the ncaa has practically nothing so their money-grubbing bias can continue unchecked.

I wonder how much OU sweeping Texas played into the decision. OU also beat us twice. They beat Stanford twice. If I was a K State fan I would be aggravated. Yet, being an OSU fan I am more than pleased with our draw. Forget the southern team. Go Pokes!!

We have a good chance to go to a super regional and potentially make it to Omaha.
I would guess our odds of making it to Omaha might be one in three, one in four.

I want to see Texas win the Coral Gables regional & A&M win the Stanford regional then those two match up in Supers just for UT/Aggy LOLs

I want to see Texas win the Coral Gables regional & A&M win the Stanford regional then those two match up in Supers just for UT/Aggy LOLs
If that happened where would the Super be played? Cstat since they would have won the higher seeded regional?

Either way, they'd both be pissed & I'd relish in it! A plague on both their houses!

Back