Pokes at Horns

OSU is at Texas for the final time in league play. If our good pitching shows up, we have a major advantage. It's hard to imagine, but they have more power than we do.

All games are on the LHN, so unless someone has that channel, there's no way to watch.

OSU is at Texas for the final time in league play. If our good pitching shows up, we have a major advantage. It's hard to imagine, but they have more power than we do.

All games are on the LHN, so unless someone has that channel, there's no way to watch.
I've found a way to watch actually.

DirecTV Stream still offers a 5 day free trial, so sign up for that along with the sports package. But lhn is only broadcast in TX, so use an existing or sign up for a trial of a VPN where you can choose a location to connect through (I have NordVPN and selected Dallas). An absolute pain in the a$$, but I can now watch the games for free from Colorado.

DirecTV Stream still offers a 5 day free trial, so sign up for that along with the sports package. But lhn is only broadcast in TX, so use an existing or sign up for a trial of a VPN where you can choose a location to connect through (I have NordVPN and selected Dallas). An absolute pain in the a$$, but I can now watch the games for free from Colorado.
Now that is a boss move right there!

I have ESPN+ and it will not let me watch the game. Anyone else able to watch it on that app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have it on the standard ESPN app

I will be so glad when they are gone. The only team in the big12 where you have to “buy” the channel beyond the ESPN+ app to watch the game. The big12 decision makers allowing the LHN were idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back