OSU at Iowa State

T3

Bloodworth flies out to LF on a pitch out of the zone
Timm robbed of extra bases by diving CF
Poullard grounds out to 1B on first pitch

Scoreless streak at 13 innings

T4
Davis walks. Someone finally takes advantage of blue not giving pitches at the knees
--new pitcher, same girl who got the last six outs yesterday
Wang singles to RCF, first hit of the day
Godwin pops out to 1B on 3-1 pitch. Chased ball 4. Davis out tagging to 3rd. Kenny and Rosie instantly challenge the call. Still out.
--instead of bases loaded and nobody out, its 2 outs and a runner on 1st. This is why you don't score. Literally all Godwin has to do is stand there and take a base.
McDonald strikes out swinging on a pitch nowhere close.

Inning 14 of zeroes

Last edited:
T4
Davis walks. Someone finally takes advantage of blue not giving pitches at the knees
--new pitcher, same girl who got the last six outs yesterday
Wang singles to RCF, first hit of the day
Godwin pops out to 1B on 3-1 pitch. Chased ball 4. Davis out tagging to 3rd. Kenny and Rosie instantly challenge the call.
I will never, NEVER, understand reviews. How can that out call at home during bedlam game 2 be overturned last weekend, but this call where she's clearly safe be upheld? Total crock of shit.

I will never, NEVER, understand reviews. How can that out call at home during bedlam game 2 be overturned last weekend, but this call where she's clearly safe be upheld? Total crock of shit.
The problem is that the people that made the call are the ones reviewing it. OSU has bigger problems like a complete lack of discipline at the plate.

T5
Wark walks
Lott sac bunt
PH Graf walks
Timm down looking
Poullard doubles to the wall in RCF, 2 RBI
Davis grounds out to 3B

2-1 OSU

Last edited:
T6
Wang pops out
Godwin pops out
Warsop out trying to bunt

Wow, our big hitters really carried that momentum over. I don't know if Kenny is calling for the bunts and tag ups, but we've given up a lot of outs that way. Just our own worst enemy

B6
Single to left becomes a double when Lott ole's the ball. What a lazy effort
Single to LF, runners at corners
Double play, runner scores from 3rd
Groundout

Lott's weak effort leads to a run

Last edited:
T7
Anderson grounds out to 1B
Lott walks
-PR Soko to 2nd on WP
Bloodworth with her usual infield pop out on a 2-0 pitch
Timm flies out to LF

Cowgirls in real danger

Bloodworth, I just don't know what to say.

Back