Mounties open up as 3 point favorites against the Pokes

WVU likes to run the ball, just like KU. After watching the KU tape, I think WVU will be looking to throwing the ball. I know I would.

Morgantown is a good environment, but oSu hasn't noticed (won 4 straight there). While our safeties are most certainly suspect, they have shown some special teams issues, and tackling issues. Afternoon game better than night. I like our chances, especially as a "dog".

WVU likes to run the ball, just like KU. After watching the KU tape, I think WVU will be looking to throwing the ball. I know I would.

Morgantown is a good environment, but oSu hasn't noticed (won 4 straight there). While our safeties are most certainly suspect, they have shown some special teams issues, and tackling issues. Afternoon game better than night. I like our chances, especially as a "dog".

We can’t afford to stop the run with our safeties cheating up at the expense of our passing game. Let’s see if we can stop the run without letting receivers run free in the secondary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How much of the safeties not covering the tightend was being lost and how much was focusing on stopping the run, or is it impossible the separate the two?
Last week was a pre snap scheme problem. 1st te touchdown 89 lined up at tackle “uncovered”. Other teams have been isolating slot receivers or in the case of Iowa St their #1. From what I’ve read on WVU I think we play it like we have against FKU and KSt. I just wonder w all the corners we’ve been playing if we’ll see us switch to 3 corners and 2 safeties at some point. Like against uo.

Last week was a pre snap scheme problem. 1st te touchdown 89 lined up at tackle “uncovered”. Other teams have been isolating slot receivers or in the case of Iowa St their #1. From what I’ve read on WVU I think we play it like we have against FKU and KSt. I just wonder w all the corners we’ve been playing if we’ll see us switch to 3 corners and 2 safeties at some point. Like against uo.

It boils down to the eyes of the safeties. Daniels was caught looking in the backfield. His first priority should be the pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back