Around the Big 12 Week 2

family guy suicide GIF

Texas is better than they've been in a long time, and Bama looks as bad as they have since Saban took the job. Sark gonna Sark though, I think it's 50-50 at this point that they make the conference title game. They could be dangerous though and I would hate to see them win the conference on their way out.

Texas is better than they've been in a long time, and Bama looks as bad as they have since Saban took the job. Sark gonna Sark though, I think it's 50-50 at this point that they make the conference title game. They could be dangerous though and I would hate to see them win the conference on their way out.
They won't. Bama has a QB problem that severely hamstrung them, and Texass had all off-season to dial in on this game. The whorns will still lose 2-3 conference games when they only have 1 week to prep and practice for them.

They won't. Bama has a QB problem that severely hamstrung them, and Texass had all off-season to dial in on this game. The whorns will still lose 2-3 conference games when they only have 1 week to prep and practice for them.
I'm really, really, really hoping for an OSU-KSU championship game. Would be delicious if the last three conference championship games did not feature either ou or ut.

I'm really, really, really hoping for an OSU-KSU championship game. Would be delicious if the last three conference championship games did not feature either ou or ut.
Haven't seen KSU play but gotta think they have a good chance. Aside from them I have no idea to this point in the season, aside from it absolutely won't be ISU, WVU, or Houston.

I like the way you think!! Texas looked really solid against Alabama, and OU didn’t steamroller their only real game so far against SMU, so who knows what they’re capable of just yet. After only a few games I’m thinking the CCG will be Tx /KSU, but the season really starts in the next 2 weeks so who TF knows at this juncture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back