Saturday:

11:00: Kansas State @ Texas

2:30: Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State

2:30: Houston @ Baylor

2:30: UCF @ Cincinnati

6:00: Kansas @ Iowa State

6:00: BYU @ West Virginia

Last edited:
A little off topic here but IF we were to win out and get to the CCG, I really hope we face Iowa State. Would love to get payback for the first game and to ruin their big 12 title hopes. That would be a very small piece of payback for 2011.
I absolutely agree. That said, they have no chance. They still have to play KState and Texas who are both much better than they are.

I have no interest in playing KState again. They are playing as well as anyone lately. I'd bet that the Bedlam winner and the KState-UT winner are our Big 12 championship teams.

But kicking ISUs but would be awesome.

I absolutely agree. That said, they have no chance. They still have to play KState and Texas who are both much better than they are.

I have no interest in playing KState again. They are playing as well as anyone lately. I'd bet that the Bedlam winner and the KState-UT winner are our Big 12 championship teams.

I’ve said it before. I want to kick some Texas ass and knock them down a couple of notches.

Honestly, I would love to play a 1 loss Texas team and dash their hopes of a playoff. Just an extra kick in the nuts as they head out the door.

I thought Murphy would potentially be a transfer target for us this off-season. After what I've seen, I think I'll pass.

Down goes ISU. Tied for first place with Texas. Win out and we are in.
Assuming Texas wins out, (beating ISU) we can actually lose one more and still be in the title game. We have tie breakers with everyone else. 3 way ties may screw stiff up but I think we're in the driver's seat.

Tech takes the saddle back from TCU. 35-28

Texas survives despite giving KSU multiple chances in Austin. 33-30

Pokes establish themselves as the best team in the state and hand uo their 2nd straight L. 27-24

Kansas outlasts Iowa State 28-21 in Ames.

Houston gets their 2nd Big 12 win in Waco. 25-24

UCF gets their first league win against Cincy 28-26.

WVU mauls BYU in Morgantown 37-7.

Tech takes the saddle back from TCU. 35-28

Texas survives despite giving KSU multiple chances in Austin. 33-30

Pokes establish themselves as the best team in the state and hand uo their 2nd straight L. 27-24

Kansas outlasts Iowa State 28-21 in Ames.

Houston gets their 2nd Big 12 win in Waco. 25-24

UCF gets their first league win against Cincy 28-26.

WVU mauls BYU in Morgantown 37-7.
We had better be ready at UCF next week. They are a rising power.

Back