BIG XII: Week 10 thread

I’m not familiar with the tie breakers at all, but if Texas loses a game, what are the chances of a Bedlam B12 championship seeing as ou has a head to head win over them? I realize Texas should win but they are at TCU and at Ames. Crazy things can happen in Nov on the road.

I could also see WV giving ou a game in Norman next week. Don’t look now but WV is playing pretty well.

I’m not familiar with the tie breakers at all, but if Texas loses a game, what are the chances of a Bedlam B12 championship seeing as ou has a head to head win over them? I realize Texas should win but they are at TCU and at Ames. Crazy things can happen in Nov on the road.

I could also see WV giving ou a game in Norman next week. Don’t look now but WV is playing pretty well.
Could happen. The goons would need KU to lose another game for that to happen though. Certainly possible they still play KSU, but they right now have the head-to-head on them.

Not to mention the 0u remaining schedule doesn't have any real layups left. BYU, TCU, and WVU are all very capable of beating that reeling squat team.

Could happen. The goons would need KU to lose another game for that to happen though. Certainly possible they still play KSU, but they right now have the head-to-head on them.

Not to mention the 0u remaining schedule doesn't have any real layups left. BYU, TCU, and WVU are all very capable of beating that reeling squat team.
I honestly don't think BYU or TCU will come close to challenging the Goons. WVU might play them better than expected.

I honestly don't think BYU or TCU will come close to challenging the Goons. WVU might play them better than expected.
They shouldn't, but then again UCF and Cincy should never have been able to compete with 0u. They've lost 2 straight including their rivalry game, I would think they either pull it together and win out big the rest of the year or further collapse and lost 1-2 of their remaining 3. Take a wild guess at which scenario I'm hoping for...

I don’t think you can rule out another Bedlam with all the parity in the league. It is unlikely but still plausible. Texas has to go to TCU. I believe Morris will be available for TCU. He isn’t great but certainly better than the backup. Kansas has to play K-State in a rivalry game. Stranger things have happened and you never understate (nope that term is still Banned) or horse shit luck.

Back