Hovland at the Masters

-7 now with a 4 stroke lead.

BTW, I hate the decisions ANGC makes regarding coverage of rounds 1 and 2.

-7 now with a 4 stroke lead.

BTW, I hate the decisions ANGC makes regarding coverage of rounds 1 and 2.
Not sure what decisions you’re referencing but I really enjoyed ESPN+ and getting to follow Viktors group all day

Not sure what decisions you’re referencing but I really enjoyed ESPN+ and getting to follow Viktors group all day
It is the masters and you have to stream it. Should be on broadcast but ANGC refuses 8-figure offers every year for just the two days so they can control the narrative

It is the masters and you have to stream it. Should be on broadcast but ANGC refuses 8-figure offers every year for just the two days so they can control the narrative
Don’t follow. I was streaming it today and had multiple choices of what to watch, specific groupings or specific holes. Do you mean over the air?

Yes. To begin with, I cannot stream live video during the day and work unless I want to watch it on a 3x6 screen. My issue but doubt I am alone.

Carrying the first two rounds on Hulu/+/Disney is like the NFL conference championship game being on an app. This broadcast medium is fine for lower tier NCAA games during the season but The Masters is only the biggest golf tournament in the world and also the first time in a year that LIV players are alongside the PGA players. It is the equivalent of broadcasting the NCAA basketball regional finals on TruTV instead of the flagship channel. Should be carried by the network/channel that reaches the most viewers IMO. I have read several articles how ANGC passes on the repeated opportunities for it to be carried live by CBS or Golf Channel and rake in millions, but does not. Stupid decision IMO.

Victor dropped about five strokes today then went on a birdie binge to end the third round in third, thee strokes back. Fourth round starts at 1:00 CDT

And he is in the middle of an implosion. +3 for the final round with absolutely no feel for the greens. About to drop out of the top 10

Hovland on the first sudden-death playoff hole at the Memorial and his opponent just hit the ball into the rough. Victor about to win the Memorial.

Back