Poullard RBI single to LF
Bloodworth sac fly, all runners advance
Warsop infield single, RBI
--double steal, everyone safe, run scores
Edwards grounds out to 1B, Warsop to 3rd
Timm grounds out

9-0 OSU

Last edited:
She hit the last three balls well, which is a good sign. The teams we want to beat don't have that big hole in their lineup. She can still find ways to get on base without hitting for a high average. Maybe this was a good start for her.
Having elite pitching and defense is more important, which we definitely need to improve. I like where this team is in terms of hitting at this juncture

Having elite pitching and defense is more important, which we definitely need to improve. I like where this team is in terms of hitting at this juncture
Just don't think you're going to shut down OU and Texas for a whole game. You have to score in college softball...and the pitching and defense has been pretty dang good lately. I'm not saying replace her, I am saying she needs to find a way to contribute at the plate. Today she has. She's talented enough to hit over .200 and contribute.

Just don't think you're going to shut down OU and Texas for a whole game. You have to score in college softball...and the pitching and defense has been pretty dang good lately. I'm not saying replace her, I am saying she needs to find a way to contribute at the plate. Today she has. She's talented enough to hit over .200 and contribute.
You’re not…pitching has been pretty good with two pitchers. Still made some errors over the week. Id say the hitting is ahead of the defense right now.

Does she need to contribute…sure but that’s not her calling card. Her glove is and always be her calling card.

You’re not…pitching has been pretty good with two pitchers. Still made some errors over the week. Id say the hitting is ahead of the defense right now.

Does she need to contribute…sure but that’s not her calling card. Her glove is and always be her calling card.
Of course. I'm just saying that in modern college softball, when many players hit over .300, and some over .400--a starter for a top 5 program can at least hit over .200.

She had 3RBI today so that's the kind of production we're looking for.

I made the 3 hour trip to watch the home opener. Seeing how many fans showed up was awesome. The RF Corral was packed. The atmosphere was fun to be apart of.

Game 2….it was hard to stay positive and enjoy the game when the temperature dropped what seem like 40 degrees. On top of that, I was an idiot to wear shorts and left my sweatshirt in the vehicle. I’m happy for the win….excited it was a run rule so I hurried up to my vehicle and warm up.

Friday March 1st…..we will play two games….3 pm vs Seattle and 5:30 pm vs Drake

I will make the trip back to Stillwater for the games.

Back