Friday Doubleheader in Clearwater

Top 7
Leadoff single for Edwards
Pitching change for Georgia
First pitch. Hit into a double play. Cowgirls down to their last out.
Looked like a routine groundout to end the game but the throw sailed wide. Runner advances. Runner on second 2 outs.
Wang looks at strike 3. Pitch looked outside but one you probably need to try to foul off.

Cowgirls drop their first game of the season 7-4. Get another crack at it against Wisconsin this afternoon. Hopefully, they can shake this off and come out guns blazing.

Last edited:
Georgia wins 7-4

OSU faces Wisconsin at 2:30
The silver lining is that the offense looks much better than it did this time last year and the mistakes that they made can be corrected. I think by the time conference play rolls around the Cowgirls will be fine and they will be right in the thick of it. Hopefully they can be in a position to host a regional again and make it to a super.

The silver lining is that the offense looks much better than it did this time last year and the mistakes that they made can be corrected. I think by the time conference play rolls around the Cowgirls will be fine and they will be right in the thick of it. Hopefully they can be in a position to host a regional again and make it to a super.
Definitely. Young talent will make mistakes, especially in week two. Lots to look forward to.

Tough loss….rather for it to be now and not later in conference play and beyond.

This team will learn from it. Excited to see them play rest of the yr

B1
Walk
2 run HR
Flyout
Single to CF. Kutz just getting too much of the plate right now
Flyout to LF
Out, stepped away

2-1 UW after 1

Last edited:
I need to just turn my feed off and not watch. Both times I turned to game on the other team immediately hits a home run
go away gtfo GIF

Why would you try to go first to third on a ball hit into left field? Killed a rally there. Cowgirls get a run though. Down 3-2 now

Back