Cowboys vs Red Raiders Tonight

GratefulPoke

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon Supporter
Tonights game is important and should be easily winnable against a hapless tech squad. Im interested in seeing who picks up the slack with Anderson going down.

Moved up in Lunardi's rankings without playing a game
21 hours, no OSU game, and we move up 4 spots. I'll take it. Must win tonight.

Florida @ Bama, go Bama.

I'm torn in the ISU @ WV. I don't like being the lowest seeded Big12 team in the bracket projections (ISU win helps us pass WV), but it would be nice to have some of the higher standing Big12 teams migrate closer to our Big12 record (WV win helps us look more like the top teams and less like the bottom feeders). I'm thinking ISU win.

Tonights game is important and should be easily winnable against a hapless tech squad. Im interested in seeing who picks up the slack with Anderson going down.
I think Asberry and Wright both need to take up part of the slack. Both have had their moments and now need to be consistent contributors down the stretch. Maybe not picking up slack but, would help if Thompson limited the WTF's.

I think Asberry and Wright both need to take up part of the slack. Both have had their moments and now need to be consistent contributors down the stretch. Maybe not picking up slack but, would help if Thompson limited the WTF's.
Last game, Asberry 33min 19pts and Wright 37min 17pts. They both stepped up in AA's first game out, but have been inconsistent just like their playing time in the other games over the last month.
As long as they get AA's minutes, I think OSU is good. If Boynton thinks Harris and Williams need 20 minutes, then we may be in trouble.

OSU shouldn't be doing the hockey-line change at the 16 minute mark, resulting in have Harris and Williams playing together. It kills the momentum when we get off to a good start.

It will be interesting to see who initiates the offense. Vs TCU in the 2nd half it was clear we were trying to get BT going by having him initiate and then get the ball back on the reversal. This led to too many WTFs bc he got too deep or was too soft. Either attack or pull up or reset but quit getting caught in no man’s land. Teams have figured out to put length on him and to force him to make decisions. Don’t know if tech is capable but I would 3/4 court press and trap before it crosses mid court. Speed our game up and force us out of half court sets where we take advantage of Boone. I kept expecting TCU to go to this at the beginning of the 2nd half but we forced them away bc we kept giving them the ball out of our half court set.

Not much of a crowd

Attachments

• 34EA9D01-1E4C-4EB6-A31D-69C0CF10A5E3.jpeg
    34EA9D01-1E4C-4EB6-A31D-69C0CF10A5E3.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 1
  • A58EE52B-2303-49C2-8AD9-3595BE6EA969.jpeg
    A58EE52B-2303-49C2-8AD9-3595BE6EA969.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 1
Am I the only one that spent the first 4 minutes with no scoreboard and no announcers? Then it stopped. I reloaded and it had the score and announcers.

Back