Alamo Bowl, OWho vs Az.

Well there you go, everyone knows the goons can’t wrestle
Interesting to see if they will get to 6-6 next year in their first season of SEC competition? I haven’t seen their schedule breakdown but my goodness they looked awful with all those turnovers last night!!! 🤔

It’s early in his career I know but I have a feeling Arnold is going to be similar to Rattler, with all the hype they’ve given him, and just won’t be able to live up to it. It’s was similar with Rattler when they had Hurts but all they could talk about was how great Rattler was looking and would be. Then Rattler took over and would show flashes in some games, make a great throw here and there, but was never very consistent. Arnold’s favorite target last night was Stoops and he’ll be gone. I expect he will be prone to the INTs.

Interesting to see if they will get to 6-6 next year in their first season of SEC competition? I haven’t seen their schedule breakdown but my goodness they looked awful with all those turnovers last night!!! 🤔
They only need to go 2-6 in confidence to fet to 6 wins. The 4 non con games are a complete joke.

View attachment 2938
I always thought Arnold Jackson was too small to play QB.

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Back