2024 Portal Season

Pedulla and Small on the same team, that’s going to be a dynamic duo. Also heard Pedulla was wanting to come to OSU but Ole Miss handed him a massive bag.
There's a LOT of old southern money at Ole Miss. Pair that with zero care about hiring slimeball coaches and, yes, it leads to big time guys ending up in Oxford.

There's a LOT of old southern money at Ole Miss. Pair that with zero care about hiring slimeball coaches and, yes, it leads to big time guys ending up in Oxford.
And if we make tournament next year we will probably have to play them.

While I agree there is a ton of southern money I dont think they could swing over $1.6m for two players. So small is off to WVU instead.

Great interview with Lutz here! If you go to the 2:28 mark, Lutz is asked about the roster and said that he was able to retain 3 players from Boynton's roster (presumably Thompson, Keller, and Dow) plus Jeremiah Johnson and that they have signed 4 transfers with one of those being unannounced. So far, we have Dean, Jennings, and Avery. My guess is the unannounced signee is either Cisse or 6-10 forward Abou Ousmane from Xavier. PokesReport has reported that Ousmane visited. I would expect an announcement in the near future.

Great interview with Lutz here! If you go to the 2:28 mark, Lutz is asked about the roster and said that he was able to retain 3 players from Boynton's roster (presumably Thompson, Keller, and Dow) plus Jeremiah Johnson and that they have signed 4 transfers with one of those being unannounced. So far, we have Dean, Jennings, and Avery. My guess is the unannounced signee is either Cisse or 6-10 forward Abou Ousmane from Xavier. PokesReport has reported that Ousmane visited. I would expect an announcement in the near future.
Ousmane posted pics of his visit on his social. The silent commit could also be Davis from Arkansas.

If we can get even two of Cisse, Ousmane, Davis, and Yates, that's a solid lineup Lutz has already put together. He's filled 8 of 13 scholarships so far, including the silent commit. So he still has five scholly's to work with to continue adding depth pieces. I like how it's going so far.

Thanks for posting this link. I missed the interview. Good watch, he got my attention talking about the motion offense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So far, 6 out of our 8 scholarships are distributed to guard/wing players (Thompson, Keller, Dow, Johnson, Dean, Davis) and 2 to forward/posts (Jennings & Avery). What is the typical distribution of scholarships for these positions?

Back