2023-2024 Portal Thread

We all like the new toys, but AJ Green had 55% of his carries in Non-Con and 68% of his yards in those same games. Arkansas is trash so that may have played a part in his stats.

Non - Con 37-312 5.8 yds/carry
SEC 30-99 3.3 yds/carry

I'm excited to see what Sesi Vailahi can do next season after a year with Glass. He had some spark in his couple plays against Texas.

We all like the new toys, but AJ Green had 55% of his carries in Non-Con and 68% of his yards in those same games. Arkansas is trash so that may have played a part in his stats.

SEC 30-99 3.3 yds/carry

I'm excited to see what Sesi Vailahi can do next season after a year with Glass. He had some spark in his couple plays against Texas.
There's a whole lotta kool-aid drinkin going on round here.

SEC 30-99 3.3 yds/carry

Ok but we don’t play SEC defenses so his stats will probably be closer to 5.0 ypc

Arkansas as a team averaged 3.5 ypc. I don’t think we can get a good sense of what can do here based on what he did there.

SEC 30-99 3.3 yds/carry

I want to see what Hendrix can do.

Back