2023-2024 Portal Thread

Because @Newpoke is an OSU fan and has been trained to believe nothing good ever happens for us. He and @Stargazer have nothing else to base their pessimism on. Full transparency, I fully understand their position, perhaps even agree with their belief system. I just think this is one time they are going to be wrong and both will be ecstatic about how wrong they are. :ROFLMAO:
See Reno 911 GIF by Schoolyard TV

Interesting trend delevoping here:

PAC 12 was dead man walking coming into this season, but transfer QB's Williams, Nix, Penix, DJU & Sanders help the conference have it's best season in years.

Now the ACC looks to be facing rough waters, so enter Kyle McCord, Grayson McCall, Max Johnson, Malik Murphy & Tyler Shough. I'm betting we'll see a similar thing happen for the ACC as happened for the PAC 12 this year-an infusion of experience at QB leads to a scenario where everyone's going 'see, there's nothing wrong with the ACC at all!'

Entry to the portal closes at midnight tonight but that does not affect when players in the portal can enroll at their new school.
So as I understand it they just need to meet OSU's spring enrollment deadline. I'm not sure when that is. Classes start January 16th.

Back