What’s the dealio with this site?

Finally stumbled my way in here. Is there an athletic village? And is Jobob on here? If not...I may just pack up and leave. (kidding)

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Finally stumbled my way in here. Is there an athletic village? And is Jobob on here? If not...I may just pack up and leave. (kidding)

Welcome (back)! Yes on both. If you would like to join the AV, become a patreon supporter of the site:

Want to support RideEmCowboys.com and get access to premium features and relaxed rules? Become a Patreon (link) supporter today! There are two levels of support: Patreon Supporter ($3.50/month) and Premium Supporter ($7/month). Both get access to the Athletic Village Premium boards, the Premium Support level is for those who really want to support the upkeep of the site.

If you decide to become a Patreon supporter, please let me know when you have and I can update your site permissions at admin@rideemcowboys.com. You can also message me via Patreon with your username if you would like.

If you have any questions, please contact admin@rideemcowboys.com. Thank you for your support!

I think an AV at this stage is a problem. No traffic in the zoo forums, and no way to check out the AV to see if anyone is in there and who/how many posters there are and what they’re posting without paying to find out. If you blindly subscribe and find out it’s the same 6-7 guys discussing stuff ad nauseam or just a couple of posts a day like the main page then you’re not going to enjoy it. And if that’s what’s happening you may as well just create a private FB group without the hassle of the message board upkeep. Just my opinion but y’all should have built a brand here first by having every post and posters visible and try and attract as much clientele and differing discussion as possible before throwing up a hidden room. There may be 50 active subscribers in the AV, but if it’s days /weeks/months between posts on the main page it may be exciting behind the scenes but it just appears to be a dead site. My unasked for opinion… I’ll still check in, carry on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think an AV at this stage is a problem. No traffic in the zoo forums, and no way to check out the AV to see if anyone is in there and who/how many posters there are and what they’re posting without paying to find out. If you blindly subscribe and find out it’s the same 6-7 guys discussing stuff ad nauseam or just a couple of posts a day like the main page then you’re not going to enjoy it. And if that’s what’s happening you may as well just create a private FB group without the hassle of the message board upkeep. Just my opinion but y’all should have built a brand here first by having every post and posters visible and try and attract as much clientele and differing discussion as possible before throwing up a hidden room. There may be 50 active subscribers in the AV, but if it’s days /weeks/months between posts on the main page it may be exciting behind the scenes but it just appears to be a dead site. My unasked for opinion… I’ll still check in, carry on!

I appreciate your feedback. We definitely need more engagement to get things rolling on the free boards. That being said while the brand is new, the core group of posters are not--they were all on OP.com. One of the things they wanted was an AV section on the site behind a paywall with relaxed rules. Right now we have 70 subscribers that are pretty active there.

We are entering into a slower season for college sports in general, things will naturally pick up when we get closer to football season.

Things cost money. Even on the internet.

A/V helps keep the lights on.

Enjoy your free lunch instead of focusing on the fact that it’s a sandwich and not a t-nine steak.

Enjoy your free lunch instead of focusing on the fact that it’s a sandwich and not a t-nine steak.
There is that too and I really appreciate you and the other AV subscribers for helping to shoulder the costs.

Wasn’t complaining, just an observation/suggestion to help the site. Asking people to come to the board and when they do and see it’s weeks or months between posts is a going to be a tough sell to get them to stick around long enough to be interested in a pay service. That’s it! Hopefully it’ll pick up once FB season rolls around and guys get kicked off facebook pages for criticizing Gundy.

Wasn’t complaining, just an observation/suggestion to help the site. Asking people to come to the board and when they do and see it’s weeks or months between posts is a going to be a tough sell to get them to stick around long enough to be interested in a pay service. That’s it! Hopefully it’ll pick up once FB season rolls around and guys get kicked off facebook pages for criticizing Gundy.

"Weeks or months between posts"...uhhh...we have other sports and topics being discussed daily...feel free to jump in.
This isnt a goon site...

Oh good. You’re one of those

Well, you did call the A/V a problem at this stage.

I pointed out that the A/V is helping pay the bills.

Unless you can come up with a way to pay the bills without the A/V, you kinda absolutely are complaining without providing a solution.

Onlyfans?
No No No GIF

Welcome (back)! Yes on both. If you would like to join the AV, become a patreon supporter of the site:

Want to support RideEmCowboys.com and get access to premium features and relaxed rules? Become a Patreon (link) supporter today! There are two levels of support: Patreon Supporter ($3.50/month) and Premium Supporter ($7/month). Both get access to the Athletic Village Premium boards, the Premium Support level is for those who really want to support the upkeep of the site.

If you decide to become a Patreon supporter, please let me know when you have and I can update your site permissions at admin@rideemcowboys.com. You can also message me via Patreon with your username if you would like.

If you have any questions, please contact admin@rideemcowboys.com. Thank you for your support!
As soon as I get my first paycheck in from my new gig I'll def join. I know, for now, we'll all be posting in the zoo forums until traffic picks up but it'll help with the upkeep and if I can't afford 7 bucks a month I'm in a bad way. Glad we got this rolling! #RIPOP

As soon as I get my first paycheck in from my new gig I'll def join. I know, for now, we'll all be posting in the zoo forums until traffic picks up but it'll help with the upkeep and if I can't afford 7 bucks a month I'm in a bad way. Glad we got this rolling! #RIPOP

Congrats on the new gig!

Back