Weekend series VS WVU

Dave and Tom were talking about how teams take the identity of their head coach when speaking about Mazy… So I beg the question what exactly is Josh’s personality?

How did this team take 2 of 3 from Texas?

They were healthy. Having McLean in the lineup made the hitters in front of him and behind him much better. Having him in the lineup made the bullpen much better.

Not defending the play of the team with him out as they have not played up to their talent level. Underperforming big time.

But not having McLean really impacts this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were healthy. Having McLean in the lineup made the hitters in front of him and behind him much better. Having him in the lineup made the bullpen much better.

Not defending the play of the team with him out as they have not played up to their talent level. Underperforming big time.

But not having McLean really impacts this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He left halfway through game 2, though, and we lost game 1 with him playing.

This is absolutely unacceptable. We are now fighting for post season birth. Real sad… Benge is about the only guy in the lineup showing toughness and consistently executing We do not play a winning brand of baseball under Josh, we never have. Some serious questions need to be answered. “there are injuries” I don’t give a damn…. Figure it out. The program deserves better, the players deserve better, Cecil O’Brate deserve better!!! I am absolutely disgusted.

Back