Trump 2024 Run Thread

if found not guilty these same people would be saying, ¨justice system in US works!¨ But since they don´t agree, it´s broke, or rigged, or...

Interesting. You want lower debt, but want to take even more money from those that earned it (and those “wrong people” who already pay a disproportionate percentage of taxes)…but also yawn at hundreds of billions being used to “forgive” those that actually incurred the expense.

And tax revenues did not just increase for one year (but nice try). They increased in 2017, then again in 2018, and 19, and 20, and 21, and 22.
But what increased more? Spending!

Interesting that you want to lower taxes to zero because you think that will increase revenue.

We could do this stupid strawman stuff and misrepresent what the other person is saying, or I could say what I think and you can say what you think.

You were the one that mentioned then increasing for one year, not me. But, without knowing what the revenue would have been without the TC&J act, that is meaningless. We have had an inflationary economy.

You were the one that mentioned then increasing for one year, not me. But, without knowing what the revenue would have been without the TC&J act, that is meaningless. We have had an inflationary economy.
Yes, GDP continued to grow with tax cuts.

And I know you understand that when the TCJA was enacted, if spending increases could have kept only to inflation then we would be enjoying a budget surplus this year..and in 2022 and 2023. However, Biden, Trump, and too many in Congress don’t pay even lip service to our debt.

... and they just dig deeper to show feelty to him. A con man, rapist and now convicted felon. That's their guy... and they'd do literally anything for him. How did we get here as a country?

The tribalism in politics is going to be the downfall of this country. People’s “hate” of the opposing tribe is resulting in allowing their tribe to take unprecedented actions against a political opponent. Not to mention the damage the judicial precedent that is being set to be able to go back and retroactively go after your opponent. By these actions why wouldn’t the next republican president (or surrogates) go after the previous democrat presidents for the legal issues they’ve had?

Finally, if you try to deny this is politically motivated then answer this - why go after Trump at all? Why now? The democrats loved him while he was donating to them and running in their circles, why now? Again no precedent for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tribalism in politics is going to be the downfall of this country. People’s “hate” of the opposing tribe is resulting in allowing their tribe to take unprecedented actions against a political opponent. Not to mention the damage the judicial precedent that is being set to be able to go back and retroactively go after your opponent. By these actions why wouldn’t the next republican president (or surrogates) go after the previous democrat presidents for the legal issues they’ve had?

Finally, if you try to deny this is politically motivated then answer this - why go after Trump at all? Why now? The democrats loved him while he was donating to them and running in their circles, why now? Again no precedent for this.

You know what?

If the previous Democrat President commits crimes…I say effing go for it.

Prosecute away.

No man or woman is above the law. Commit a crime….do your time.

THAT’S the precedent that is being set by today’s verdict.

I don’t view this forum often, but ran across this X article after the unprecedented verdict today - thought it may interest some on here. Thought it was well written with a balanced view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well written with a balanced view?

Christmas Vacation GIF
Come On Please GIF by NBA
Frustrated For Real GIF by Tyler, the Creator

Lol….no.

You know what?

If the previous Democrat President commits crimes…I say effing go for it.

Prosecute away.

No man or woman is above the law. Commit a crime….do your time.

THAT’S the precedent that is being set by today’s verdict.

So one’s dislike for a candidate/president is sufficient to disregard hundreds of years of precedent?

The feds, in the form of the DOJ and SEC declined to prosecute this initially - you didn’t answer my question, why Trump, why now?

So one’s dislike for a candidate/president is sufficient to disregard hundreds of years of precedent?

The feds, in the form of the DOJ and SEC declined to prosecute this initially - you didn’t answer my question, why Trump, why now?

You have the nerve to talk about precedent? Every single republican in office has gone against precedent including this SCOTUS against their own precedent I believe. Get eff out of here with your hypocrisy.

You're in a cult.

Back