Trump 2024 Run Thread

Seems like a seasoned liar looking for an audience.
Specifically the statement that Ds and Rs agree on nothing, until it comes to war. Then they all fall in line because that's where their bread is buttered.

Say what you will about anyone's policies but if that statement is true, which all of his supporting evidence seems to suggest, it's very concerning.

I'd be interested to hear what parts you believe are lies. The fact that we've wasted more money on war Ukraine than we have spent on the homeless, infrastructure or conservation disturbs me.

Shouldn’t be disturbed, we’ve been better at war over peace for a long time. Biggest lie told is that Biden brought these cases against Trump. Trump brought this records indictment on him self for believing he’s above the law, and “owns” what no other president in history ever has. Trump and his followers can’t beat Biden on policy or morals, they can’t govern, so strive to make him out to be worse than Trump. There’ll be plenty more baseless lies told about Biden. I hope they choke on their lies.

That was one the first videos I'veever watched of him. Why is he not to be taken seriously?

Or is this one of those situations where guys like you attack the person since you can't refute the facts? Same way others do with Maddow and the like.
You realize why he got fired (again), right?

You realize why he got fired (again), right?
No idea. Like I said, I've never watched him until I saw that clip. That's why I'm asking you guys. They all seem like liars to me. I was hoping someone on here might have some actual insight but that's not what I got at all.

My fault for venturing to the politics board.

That was one the first videos I'veever watched of him. Why is he not to be taken seriously?

Or is this one of those situations where guys like you attack the person since you can't refute the facts? Same way others do with Maddow and the like.
His voice can’t be heard in their echo chamber and they aren’t in the least bit interested in debating any facts not parroted on CNN. Much easier to just dismiss him as a crack pot. Incredibly lazy.

No idea. Like I said, I've never watched him until I saw that clip. That's why I'm asking you guys. They all seem like liars to me. I was hoping someone on here might have some actual insight but that's not what I got at all.

Unfortunately, there's a very loud minority on the politics board who act like juveniles, and make this area nearly unbearable. Trying to engage with them in basic, normal discourse can prove difficult or impossible due to their immature, militant nature. Best of luck!

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

What facts? Tucker doesn’t engage in facts.

So you’re completely uneducated about the guy….one of the first videos you’ve ever seen of him….and you demand I educate you on the history of Tucker Carlson.

Hard pass. Educate yourself.

You can start here….

Then look into the latest dominion lawsuit against Fox.

If you are really interested in the topic…..something tells me you’re not really interested in learning for yourself.

May I ask, if you believe they are all liars why is Tucker Carlson the one that you want believe is telling the truth?

My question is will we have anywhere near the media vapors over Russia, Russia, Russia when Creepy Joe gets an indictment for influence peddling?
When Creepy Joe gets an indictment for influence peddling, I'll say the same thing that I said during the Trump/Russian investigation....do your investigation, file your charges, get your conviction if you can. The proof is in the pudding.

Unfortunately, there's a very loud minority on the politics board who act like juveniles, and make this area nearly unbearable. Trying to engage with them in basic, normal discourse can prove difficult or impossible due to their immature, militant nature. Best of luck!
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Back