Trump 2024 Run Thread

They already claiming it's rigged.... Trump will NEVER admit defeat

Get ready it's going to be 2020 all over again

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson Baselessly Claims There Will Be 'Election Cheating' and 'Non-Citizens' Voting
I suspect there will be enough video cameras monitoring things, along with Republican, Democrat and Independent election workers watching each other count votes to keep election fraud down.

Last edited:
Trump is no longer campaigning because he doesn't feel the need to. He's got all of his votes locked up already, not changing anybodies minds from here on out.

It's because he has plans to subvert the election and claim victory no matter what happens. Unless it's a landslide victory for Harris, we're going to see some serious f#@kery. It's already started with purging of legitimate voters and sowing seeds of doubt in our election process. I think he fully believes his supporters will start a war for him, and I think they might actually try.

Trump is no longer campaigning because he doesn't feel the need to. He's got all of his votes locked up already, not changing anybodies minds from here on out.

It's because he has plans to subvert the election and claim victory no matter what happens. Unless it's a landslide victory for Harris, we're going to see some serious f#@kery. It's already started with purging of legitimate voters and sowing seeds of doubt in our election process. I think he fully believes his supporters will start a war for him, and I think they might actually try.

USA Today with an article on how the door remains open to try to avoid the will of the voters.

USA Today with an article on how the door remains open to try to avoid the will of the voters.
John Olivers latest show was all about this. They have been planning this for the last 4+ years, and learned from their mistakes last time. I truly believe it's the reason he's stoking so much hatred and anger right now. He wants his supporters to cause chaos if things don't go his way in the polls.

John Olivers latest show was all about this. They have been planning this for the last 4+ years, and learned from their mistakes last time. I truly believe it's the reason he's stoking so much hatred and anger right now. He wants his supporters to cause chaos if things don't go his way in the polls.
Yeah. I watched his show on the judicial impacts to things a few days ago. How the GOP held onto and then pushed through a ton of choices to weigh the judiciary in their favor.

Yes, he wants it to be close, and as long as it's close he thinks he can fight the results through the court system he filled. If he loses there violence appears to be his fall back plan.

Yeah. I watched his show on the judicial impacts to things a few days ago. How the GOP held onto and then pushed through a ton of choices to weigh the judiciary in their favor.

Yes, he wants it to be close, and as long as it's close he thinks he can fight the results through the court system he filled. If he loses there violence appears to be his fall back plan.

Trump Plots to Declare 2024 ‘Rigged' - Using GOP Efforts to Slow the Vote Count

With just weeks left in the 2024 presidential contest, Donald Trump already has plans in place to aggressively challenge the election results if he fails to defeat Vice President Kamala Harris. According to four conservative attorneys and other sources who've spoken to the former president on this matter, Trump intends to declare - as soon as on Election Night - that the race is being "rigged" or "stolen" from him, by pointing to slow vote-counts of mail-in ballots in crucial battleground states as his evidence for supposed Democratic shenanigans afoot.

"He has mentioned many times that this is what we have to watch out for on Election Day, because that's where [the steal is] going to happen," one of the Trump-aligned lawyers tells Rolling Stone. Trump, in these private conversations with close allies and advisers in recent months, has stressed that "you gotta call them out very early in the process, like that night, otherwise they can get away with it and cover their tracks," this source adds.

But the reason that slow counts are expected in key states is precisely because Trump and his elite Republican allies in those states want it that way. As a result, Americans can expect a replay of what happened in 2020, when Trump lost.

During the 2020 contest, laws in several states prohibited election officials from processing or counting mail-in ballots until Election Day. With Republicans more likely to vote in person, Election Night 2020 kicked off with what became known as the "red mirage" - a false vision of a Trump victory based on in-person returns. Then came the mail-in ballots, overwhelmingly filled out by Democratic voters seeking to avoid exposing themselves at polling locations to a pandemic many Republicans simply didn't believe was real.

"STOP THE COUNT," Trump proclaimed on social media, egging his followers into showing up at election offices in places like Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Detroit to demand that officials stop tabulating remaining votes.

Michigan addressed the issue, allowing election officials to begin processing mail-in ballots before Election Day - thus reducing the window for Trump and his election denier followers to claim fraud. But Republicans blocked similar efforts in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania - two of the most important states in determining whether Harris or Trump wins the presidency.

In May, Democrats in the Pennsylvania state House passed legislation to allow election officials to begin processing mail-in ballots up to a week before Election Day. The Republican-controlled state Senate has not brought the bill up for a vote.

This year, Trump personally called GOP allies in Pennsylvania to urge them to block the Democratic efforts to allow mail-in ballots to be processed earlier, a source with direct knowledge of the matter tells Rolling Stone.

A similar scenario played out in Wisconsin, where conservatives in the state Senate helped kill a bill that would have allowed election officials to start processing ballots ahead of Election Day.

More recently, MAGA officials on Georgia's State Election Board passed a rule that will require officials to hand-count ballots on Election Night before they are submitted to be tabulated. Georgia's Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, has said the rule will result in delays in counties providing vote tallies to the statewide total, and that it's unlikely to withstand legal challenges from Democrats.

The rule was passed 3-2 by Republican members of the State Election Board - whom Trump has publicly praised as "pit bulls fighting for honesty, transparency, and victory." The move came after Trump and his Republican allies purged the board of Republican voices who were deemed insufficiently subservient to the former president.

As Rolling Stone reported in June, Trump and many of his influential conservative allies in and outside of Georgia have been working for years to turn the newly purple state into a model for cementing his anti-democratic lies into public policy.

"Georgia is our laboratory," a source close to Trump bluntly told Rolling Stone. "If you can get this up and running in Georgia, you get a road map for other states, maybe the country as a whole."

As a part of this sprawling operation in the Peach State, which President Joe Biden won in 2020, Trump worked the phones earlier this year, calling lawmakers and other Republican figures in Georgia, pressuring them to force out State Election Board member Ed Lindsey, a Republican who drew Trump's rage by opposing an end to no-excuse mail-in voting.

"He's got to go," Trump said privately, of Lindsey.

It wasn't long before Lindsey was out, and Trump's people further solidified control of the board. They quickly moved to slow the vote count.

So the Crazy Sovereign Citizen guy arrested with a loaded gun at the Trump Rally in California and had Fake ID, Fake Passport, Illegal Tags, Fake Registration, etc etc etc etc

Turns out he claims he knows the Trump Family AND that he was a special Invited Guest of the Nevada Republican Party to the event.

The Local sheriff told Police right after the arrest that he was sure that he and his department had 100% stopped and foiled a 3rd assassination attempt when they arrested this guy.

Vem Miller, Coachella Rally Gun Suspect, Claims Links to Trump Family

Vem Miller, the armed man who was arrested outside a Donald Trump rally on Saturday, claimed he has links to members of the former president's family.

Speaking in a video posted to the social media site Rumble, Miller, a 49-year-old Las Vegas resident, outlined the experience of his arrest and said he knows "a lot of people" closely associated with Trump, the Republican presidential candidate.

On Saturday, Miller was arrested after authorities found firearms in his car outside a Trump rally in Coachella Valley, California. He was booked and taken into custody at the John J. Benoit Detention Center in Indio on charges of possessing a loaded firearm and a high-capacity magazine.

Miller, who was also driving an unregistered vehicle with a homemade license plate and had multiple passports and driver's licenses with different names, according to authorities, was released Saturday on $5,000 bail. He is scheduled to appear at the Indio Larson Justice Center on January 2, 2025, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department inmate database.

Speaking in a 75-minute video, Miller denied speculation that he might have harmed Trump and reports from authorities that he had fraudulent press passes. He said he attended the rally "after receiving a special invitation from members of the Nevada Republican Party."

He said: "I drive up with my special entry pass—and by the way, they're saying I had a counterfeit pass that's a bunch of nonsense—I can prove that I had a special entry pass directed to me, sent directly to me by officials within the Republican Party of Nevada. I was an actual invitee to that event."

He also outlined his connection to members of the Trump family.

"I would say in the last four years I have been to a countless number of Trump rallies and Trump events," he said.

He continued: "I've talked to Don Jr., I've talked to Eric Trump. I know a lot of people within the Trump family and the extended family, and I have been integrally involved."

He added that he is "very close with individuals in the Trump extended family," that he has "met the president on multiple occasions," and that the Trump campaign has issued him around "20" special guest passes in the past.

Newsweek reached out to spokespeople for Trump and the Trump Organization via email and Miller via Facebook for comment on Monday.

Following Miller's arrest, Chad Bianco, the Riverside County sheriff, told the Southern California News Group on Sunday that officers had "probably stopped another assassination attempt."

The former president was previously left with minor injuries after a gunman opened fire at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, in July. Trump was also the target of an apparent assassination attempt at his golf course in West Palm Beach, Florida, in September, though no shots were fired at him.

In a press conference, Bianco added: "If you are asking me right now, I probably did have deputies that prevented the third assassination attempt.

Miller previously told Fox News Digital that he was "100 percent a Trump supporter" and that he had no intention of shooting Trump. He said he had never fired a gun in his life and that he purchased firearms after receiving death threats due to his work in media.

On his LinkedIn page, the 49-year-old describes himself as an investigative journalist, documentary filmmaker, and content producer with 20-plus years of experience.

He founded the America Happens Network in 2007, where he hosts a podcast and has interviewed people including British MP Nigel Farage and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

Miller, a Republican, ran for Nevada State Assembly, District 13 in the 2022 election cycle, according to a report from the Aurora Campaign Finance Disclosure from the Nevada Secretary of State.

His interview with the Chicago Economics Club is going swell

Trump belittles auto workers, saying they just assemble parts “out of a box” and says children could do their jobs: “We could have our child do it”

Donald Trump can't explain how he'd protect American small businesses from his increasing tariffs, instead he talks about how he helped protect Apple.

"Apple is not a small company... the question is about small businesses. What will you do for them?"

MUST-WATCH — HIGHLIGHTS: “Your policies will mean $7.5 TRILLION in debt… your tariffs —> trade war… could mean the dollar is no longer the reserve currency…”

Trump has no answers, lashes out at the interviewer at the Economic Club of Chicago.

Required vieiwing👇🏽

MUST-WATCH — HIGHLIGHTS: “Your policies will mean $7.5 TRILLION in debt… your tariffs —> trade war… could mean the dollar is no longer the reserve currency…”

Trump has no answers, lashes out at the interviewer at the Economic Club of Chicago.

Required vieiwing👇🏽

But Kamala hasn't put out an economic policy... /s
Just about any policy is better than his plan.

Back