Trump 2024 Run Thread

Trump is planning a drastic shift in the role of the military in U.S. society to carry out his domestic agenda—unshackled from the restraints traditionally placed on the use of the military on U.S. soil.

Terrifying report at AP:

Trump is planning a drastic shift in the role of the military in U.S. society to carry out his domestic agenda—unshackled from the restraints traditionally placed on the use of the military on U.S. soil.

Terrifying report at AP:
He's a selfish 💩. That's not what the US military is for. It's not for domestic "problems", other than things like neighborhood cleanup. The removing officers ideologically opposed scares me. If they are all yes men, not only do we lose actual leaders at a time of international unrest, they may not push back of borderline or blatantly illegal acts.

There is nowhere in the oath for an officer to do the president's bidding. It is to support and defend the constitution, there is intentionally nothing about following orders. I think due to the German officers claiming they were just following orders... but I'm not sure of that history.

MAGA is trying to claim this guy was trying to to assassinate Trump after he was stopped at the California rally at a checkpoint like 3 miles from the event and had fake passports, fake driver's license, fake VIP pass for the rally ,fake vehicle registration and had loaded guns in his car

Turns out he is a Trump super fan who is part of the insane Sovereign Citizen movement and ran as a Republican for in Nevada for office

Vem Miller, the man arrested with illegal weapons outside a Trump rally in CA, is associated with the far-right Sovereign Citizens movement, according to the Riverside County sheriff. Miller is also a registered Republican and ran for GOP state office in Nevada.

View attachment 7772
View attachment 7773
View attachment 7774
Nothing says loser more than the plastic strap on the cap. If you are going to wear it backwards, buy a fitted hat!

Trump appears confused on stage

Noem: Sir, do you want to play your song and greet a few people?

Trump: What song?

Noem: Well you had said you wanted to close with a specific song

Trump’s former Defense Secretary: We should take Trump's comments about using the military against American citizens very seriously. There were moments in 2020 where he wanted to use the National Guard against citizens. I don't believe he has the authority under the law to use the military. But Trump has learned the key is getting people around you who will do your bidding and not push back

The party that constantly champions freedom of speech, touts "facts over feelings," and mocks "snowflakes" is rallying behind a candidate so pathetically sensitive to criticism that he is seeking to outlaw it. MAGA is not for the people, they're against them.

They already claiming it's rigged.... Trump will NEVER admit defeat

Get ready it's going to be 2020 all over again

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson Baselessly Claims There Will Be 'Election Cheating' and 'Non-Citizens' Voting

Trump takes the mic again. He says he'll take another question, changes his mind, and calls Democrats "evil. They're evil."

He then tells his production crew to play YMCA "nice and loud" and wraps it up. Definitely one of the most bizarre Trump events I can recall.

Trump, after multiple supporters fainted because of the heat at his rally: "Personally, I enjoy this. We lose weight. We can do this, lose four or five pounds, it's okay with me...Would anybody else like to faint?"

Trump takes the mic again. He says he'll take another question, changes his mind, and calls Democrats "evil. They're evil."

He then tells his production crew to play YMCA "nice and loud" and wraps it up. Definitely one of the most bizarre Trump events I can recall.

It would have thought Trump would have wanted "God Bless the USA" played rather than YMCA, unless it had already been played. But then Trump has said before that he isn't a Christian, so doesn't want to be too religious.

Last edited:
Trump, after multiple supporters fainted because of the heat at his rally: "Personally, I enjoy this. We lose weight. We can do this, lose four or five pounds, it's okay with me...Would anybody else like to faint?"
That was an awful bad thing for Trump to say. He has minus zero amount of empathy for people who can't handle the heat. Probably most of his supporters have about as much empathy.

Back