Trump 2024 Run Thread

Taylor Swift gave $5 million to victims of Helene. I wonder if Trump's biggest supporter, Musk, is going to give anything. As the richest man in the world from being worth around $258 billion, it would seem Musk might love to proudly brag about outdoing Harris supporter Swift by giving at least $10 million. If he won't do it, then he must want to give millions more to whatever fund is supporting Trump, since he fears he will be f--ked if Trump loses. I'm not worried about him. If he is, he will still be a billionaire.

Last edited:
Trump is speaking in "Aurora" tomorrow. I guess to show how it's been overrun by "illegals". Problem is, the rally is at the Gaylord resort. A $600 / night resort right by the airport, nowhere near any of the bad parts of Aurora. What a buffoon.

Also, eff the Gaylords. That hotel sucks.

Trump is speaking in "Aurora" tomorrow. I guess to show how it's been overrun by "illegals". Problem is, the rally is at the Gaylord resort. A $600 / night resort right by the airport, nowhere near any of the bad parts of Aurora. What a buffoon.

Also, eff the Gaylords. That hotel sucks.
This whole thing was made up by the owners of the apartment complex, who made a poor business decision by purchasing the complex with high interest rates. They had so little working capital, they couldn't fix the sewer issues and basic maintenance and also couldn't pay to have staff on site. Thus the city ruled that the complex was a health hazard an unlivable, opening themselves up to penalites and litigation.

Their solution? To spread a false rumor that instead of their negligence, it was Venezuelan gangs running amok. This situation should be a case study on how fake news gets started.

This whole thing was made up by the owners of the apartment complex, who made a poor business decision by purchasing the complex with high interest rates. They had so little working capital, they couldn't fix the sewer issues and basic maintenance and also couldn't pay to have staff on site. Thus the city ruled that the complex was a health hazard an unlivable, opening themselves up to penalites and litigation.

Their solution? To spread a false rumor that instead of their negligence, it was Venezuelan gangs running amok. This situation should be a case study on how fake news gets started.
Winner winner. Their PR firm did a stunning job of spinning this, although I'm not sure they meant for it to get this big. The owners are grade A scumbags and should probably be in prison.

Incredible -- here's the full footage of Trump getting a question about his parenting style at the Detroit Economic Club, then going on a 8 minute rant that culminates in him calling for drug dealers to be put to death. His brain just flits around.

Trump: "They don't wanna-- I say, ohhh-- They don't wanna -- when I first, I thought I was seeing things. I thought I wassss... like-- I didn't hear that when I first start this ho-- they'd say 'the Democrats will not approve voter ID.'"

Trump: "We allowed them to come in and raid and rape our country. 'Oh, he used the word rape.' That's right, I used the word rape. They RAPED our country."

Trump to the Detroit Economic Club: "The other big news is the fraud committed by 60 Minutes and CBS working together with the Democrat Party, which will go down as the single biggest scandal in broadcast history."

Donald Trump is a traitor to this country. Those that still support him are thus also traitors. Change my mind.
I don’t support Trump. I think he is a bad candidate. I personally will not vote for him.

But I 100% don’t believe his supporters are traitors. People that believe that are the dangerous ones (and vice versa with Harris).
Protecting and appreciating different viewpoints is a strength for this country.

Last edited:
Trump announces he is considering raising taxes on imported goods to “one thousand percent”

So, to replace your old $99 Ninja coffee maker would cost $1000. To Trump, Musk and other rich people that wouldn't mean much of anything, but it sure should mean a lot to the average Trump supporter, even if ignorant. Such huge tariffs would surely cause a depression. Who does Trump hate most? China or the U. S.? We already know it's about Trump First!

There is still plenty of time left for Trump to say crazy off the wall stuff. I hope he keeps it up with nobody telling him beforehand, "Now you don't want to say that as it would be regarded as too crazy!"

Last edited:
I don’t support Trump. I think he is a bad candidate. I personally will not vote for him.

But I 100% don’t believe his supporters are traitors. People that believe that are the dangerous ones (and vice versa with Harris).
Protecting and appreciating different viewpoints is a strength for this country.
Anyone that participated in or supports people that attacked our capital building are traitors. Simple as that.

Back