Trump 2024 Run Thread

We can't even come together as a country to support people going through a horrific natural disaster. Fox, newsmax, twitter, et al have poisoned people and created an insatiable appetite for doom and gloom. I'm pretty effing tired of everything having to be politicized.
The worst ones have survival food buckets, supplements, sat phones, knives and etc. to try to push on you after preaching extreme gloom, doom and terror coming soon. For most of them, making money drives them to do what they do more than anything else. And I think they get a big evil kick out of upsetting people and how they respond to it. Right. By buying their snake oil.

The worst ones have survival food buckets, supplements, sat phones, knives and etc. to try to push on you after preaching extreme gloom, doom and terror coming soon. For most of them, making money drives them to do what they do more than anything else. And I think they get a big evil kick out of upsetting people and how they respond to it. Right. By buying their snake oil.

See what I mean:​

Bombshell Exclusive: The Pentagon/Department of Energy Is In Control Of Hurricane Milton, One Of The Most Powerful Storms In History Set To Devastate Florida Wednesday! Alex Jones Will Exclusively Lay Out Smoking Gun Government Documents Proving US Government Has Had The Power to Completely Control Hurricanes Since 1967!

Life rule: If anything is named "Patriot ____", it's a grift, and more than likely made in china.

“They are illegal immigrants as far as I’m concerned” — Trump on Newsmax claims legal Haitian immigrants in Ohio are actually illegal immigrants

Mind you Trump sent these tests to Putin while our own Navy couldn't get test for ships out at sea

Kremlin confirms Trump took Covid tests meant for Americans and sent them to Putin, per spokesman

Kremlin Says Trump Sent Putin Covid Tests While President

Kremlin confirms Trump sent Putin Covid tests

Former President Donald Trump did send coronavirus testing devices to Russian President Vladimir Putin at the height of the pandemic, the Kremlin confirmed Wednesday.

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told Bloomberg News in a written statement that “we also sent equipment at the beginning of the pandemic.”

The story was initially reported in “War,” a new book by veteran Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward, which reports on Trump and President Joe Biden’s relationships with foreign leaders.

The book claims that Trump secretly sent Abbott Covid-19 testing devices to Putin when the machines were in short supply. NBC News has not been able to independently verify this.

Peskov also denied Woodward's claim that Trump and Putin have spoken on the telephone several times since Trump left office. “No, that’s not true,” he told Russian outlet RBC.

Trump also denied the reporting in an interview with ABC News’ Jonathan Karl. “He’s a storyteller. A bad one. And he’s lost his marbles,” Trump said of Woodward.

In a separate statement to Bloomberg, Trump's re-election team accused the journalist of bias and said “none of these made up stories by Bob Woodward are true.”

The book, which is set to be published Oct. 15, raises questions about how Trump would handle the war in Ukraine if re-elected and whether he would continue to provide aid to the country.

Trump has repeatedly said he could settle the war between Russia and Ukraine in one day if he’s elected president again. But when he was asked about this claim in July, Russia’s ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzia told reporters that “the Ukrainian crisis cannot be solved in one day.”

The Republican nominee said last month that his relationship with Putin is “very good.” He said the same of his ties to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy when the two met at Trump Tower last month.

As a private citizen, Trump would need the sitting president’s express permission to negotiate on behalf of the U.S. government.

Woodward says in the book that senior adviser Jason Miller told him in July that he was “not aware” of any conversations between Trump and Putin, but should they wish to speak, “they’d know how to get in touch with each other.”

Trump’s critics have long taken issue with his coziness with authoritarian leaders, including Putin. Trump has referred to Putin as “very savvy” and a “strong man,” and praised Russia’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius.”

This article was originally published on NBCNews.com

Last edited:
Totally disgusting and traitorous if true.
Wouldn't be surprised. I'd seen something that I can't seem to find now that was dealing with NYC as they were cracking down on mafia. The Russian mob stepped in soon after and was operating at least partially out of Trump tower.

it's a Cult...there's no other way to explain why supporters see, hear, and read what he has done/does and still adamantly continue to support him...I have more maga friends than liberals, and they either say, 'yeah, he lies, but I don't care' OR 'trump lies no more than the other politicians.'...in regards to Project 2025, they say, 'meh, not a big deal' OR 'he doesn't even know what's in it'...also: gas and grocery prices will go way down when/if he is elected, his tariff will be good for our country and will not result in higher cost of goods...smh...
no other politician in the past could've survived the constant lies, put downs, racial rhetoric, a freaking insurrection, etc.
IF he becomes president 🤮, my life probably won't change much (white male), but I am very concerned about others...

it's a Cult...there's no other way to explain why supporters see, hear, and read what he has done/does and still adamantly continue to support him...I have more maga friends than liberals, and they either say, 'yeah, he lies, but I don't care' OR 'trump lies no more than the other politicians.'...in regards to Project 2025, they say, 'meh, not a big deal' OR 'he doesn't even know what's in it'...also: gas and grocery prices will go way down when/if he is elected, his tariff will be good for our country and will not result in higher cost of goods...smh...
no other politician in the past could've survived the constant lies, put downs, racial rhetoric, a freaking insurrection, etc.
IF he becomes president 🤮, my life probably won't change much (white male), but I am very concerned about others...
If people stopped lying for him and in his defense a lot of that would go away. People believe it because all these other commentators are lying for him to back him up. If he was just one person saying crazy stupid things no one would follow him.

The behavior of a Prince ...this family thinks they are royalty and will demand the fear, respect and power they think it should have

Junior is threatening that his father will pull $2B in long-standing government contracts from the non-partisan consulting firm Deloitte because Vance’s former friend who works for the company leaked his texts from 2020 criticizing Trump. https://meidasnews.com/news/don-jr-...er-employee-leaked-conversation-with-jd-vance

Trump in Reading, PA: "Your child goes to school and they take your child -- it was a he, and comes back a she. And they do this. And often without parental consent. Can you even believe we're saying this?"

Back