Trump 2024 Run Thread

Trump lauds Christians for voting for him ...tells crowd he himself is NOT Christian..

Trump: You won't have to vote anymore in four years my beautiful Christians. I love you Christians. I'm not Christian. I love you. In four years you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good.

Donald Trump Jr on Fox News lies that the guys who have made attempts on his dad are "radicalized Democrats" (one was a registered Republican and the other voted for Trump in 2016 and supported Republicans in the 2024 primary)

Trump lawyer literally claiming the Hurricane was created by Democrats and used to run to assassinate Trump....with a man made hurricane

This is INSANITY ..people actually believe this crap

1000003395.png

Fox News host Howard Kurtz said he couldn't defend Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump after Democratic strategist Tim Hogan pointed out that the former president often "slips into lunacy."

Trump lauds Christians for voting for him ...tells crowd he himself is NOT Christian..

Trump: You won't have to vote anymore in four years my beautiful Christians. I love you Christians. I'm not Christian. I love you. In four years you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good.

If that is new it's further amazing. It looks like he would have made up for last time if a mistake by boasting, "I'm the biggest Christian around for you". Why not believe he's not, since he said he doesn't make mistakes, so doesn't need to ask God for forgiveness. That isn't how real Christians see it.

Larry Hogan condemned Donald Trump’s hateful outburst—where he called Vice President Kamala Harris “mentally disabled”—as “outrageous and unacceptable.”

Trump calls for one "violent hour"

Omg': Critics stunned as Trump caught 'endorsing The Purge' as a real policy at his rally

Or a well timed "BYAAAAAAHHHHHH"

clap please GIF

Back