Trump 2024 Run Thread

He also claimed the entire economy would collapse if Biden was elected

Fresh off the stock market hitting record highs for 3 straight days, Trump claims that if Harris wins, "you'll have a 1929-style depression."

He also claimed the entire economy would collapse if Biden was elected

Fresh off the stock market hitting record highs for 3 straight days, Trump claims that if Harris wins, "you'll have a 1929-style depression."

He loves the claim of impending great depression

trump at last night’s rally:
during his administration: “we didn’t have countries fighting each other. they wouldn’t have done it without my permission.”

What the hell is going on here ?

Trump: "I HAVE A CHART THAT'S MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. I love tha..... is it around? .... is it around ... *wanders off and hugs the air* ... I sleep with that chart every night. I kiss it. I love it."

Trump is in full fear-monger mode spreading more lies about Aurora, Colorado. He claims without evidence that immigrants will “take over the whole damn state” unless he becomes president.

Q: “Are you concerned that some of these tariff proposals by the GOP nominee could drive up costs for consumers?”

Sen. Mitch McConnell: “Yeah. I’m not a fan of tariffs. They raise the prices for American consumers.”

Back