tie breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Orakpo GIF by The Roku Channel
yes so the only thing that matters is what everyone agreed to

Sorry dude, when folks in the media are spouting off incorrect interpretations, an organization like the Big 12 is going to clarify. Hell, conferences clarify their stances on single play calls in games. They absolutely answer to the concerns of the fans.
the media doesnt determine who goes to arlington so their interpretations dont matter

I really hated the loss to UCF, but what's worse than the actual loss is that it emboldened Toker to come up from that rock he was hiding under after Bedlam and start running his mouth. It was fun laughing at him for awhile, but it has gotten to the point that it is ridiculous and a little sad.

As a PSA to Toker, get some help and find a new hobby. We aren't your friends and no one here cares what you think or say, and we sure don't want to read your serial posts. As DS said the way you post is borderline psychotic. I think you need serious professional help.

I really hated the loss to UCF, but what's worse than the actual loss is that it emboldened Toker to come up from that rock he was hiding under after Bedlam and start running his mouth. It was fun laughing at him for awhile, but it has gotten to the point that it is ridiculous and a little sad.

As a PSA to Toker, get some help and find a new hobby. We aren't your friends and no one here cares what you think or say, and we sure don't want to read your serial posts. As DS said the way you post is borderline psychotic. I think you need serious professional help.
Yes, but the fact we on this board live rent free in his head is quite delicious!!! 😆

Osu losing didnt embolden me to do anything. This is normal osu, it doesnt mean anything.

Cool, i am in serious need of professional help. Sweet. No wonder I've been stabbing kittens

I really think the confusion comes from the big 12 not bending the rules anymore to protect two teams
Honestly the amount of crying coming out of the two UT campuses regarding officials being out to get them and/or some make believe conspiracy from the highest levels is ridiculously absurd.

No joke, I wish it was 100% real and once they’re gone that it would be admitted to. That would make it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back