The Death Spiral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts like this remind me of the girl I saw walking through Plaza District in OKC with an AR15 strapped over her shoulder; purely meant to provoke, and totally unnecessary/idiotic/counterproductive/divisive. Congrats on outing yourself.
Replies like this remind me of the prejudice and bigotry that is alive and well in our country. Congrats on outing yourself.

Replies like this remind me of the prejudice and bigotry that is alive and well in our country. Congrats on outing yourself.
To clarify, since you seem confused...
I have nothing against gay, trans, etc... Why should I care how they choose to live?
I do have something against small-minded people that seek to needlessly provoke others.

Make sense?

If you'll indulge me for a bit; what is it that you hope to achieve with such provocative posts? What is gained by ruffling feathers aside from just being annoying in general? Does it advance humanity in some way? Is it a weird bully tactic? Does it make you feel exceptional? Virtue signaling? Do you genuinely feel that "making people uncomfortable" achieves some kind of positive outcome? What is it that drives people to being annoying like this (regardless of their agenda)?

To clarify, since you seem confused...
I have nothing against gay, trans, etc... Why should I care how they choose to live?
I do have something against small-minded people that seek to needlessly provoke others.

Make sense?

If you'll indulge me for a bit; what is it that you hope to achieve with such provocative posts? What is gained by ruffling feathers aside from just being annoying in general? Does it advance humanity in some way? Is it a weird bully tactic? Does it make you feel exceptional? Virtue signaling? Do you genuinely feel that "making people uncomfortable" achieves some kind of positive outcome? What is it that drives people to being annoying like this (regardless of their agenda)?
sarcastic-okay.gif

Waving the white flag already, huh? Weak.

For what its worth, I have a close friend that just came out as non-binary, and did an excellent job walking me through some of the nuance behind their decision and the mindset of others that may struggle in that way. Its one of many conversations I've had with them about LGBTQ+ issues in the US. The difference between them and you, is that they aren't an idiot going through life attempting to incite division in the world, and you are. I have no issues with people choosing to live their life the best way they can. I do have issues with people whose only goal is to needlessly stir the pot.

Last edited:
OK, so since you want to keep this up, I'll answer your questions...#1, it was just a playful funny pic that made me smile when I saw it, so just put it up for a cheap laugh, but also to let some know that if this month really bothers you, you are weak/insecure/pathetic...#2, same as #1 really, didn't mean to annoy you, unless you feel uncomfortable, then I did mean to annoy you...#3, the pic/post does not advance humanity, but shows that people who oppose it or get annoyed by it, possibly need a refresher course in humanity...#4 no...#5 no...#6 I think of it more like 'allyship'...#7 probably not, but sometimes things just need to be said...#8 same as #7.

I'm now completely bored with this little interaction we've had, but I'll just ask one question, and take this one off the air...why did the pic bother you so much? did it hit a nerve? (oops, that was two questions)

OK, so since you want to keep this up, I'll answer your questions...#1, it was just a playful funny pic that made me smile when I saw it, so just put it up for a cheap laugh, but also to let some know that if this month really bothers you, you are weak/insecure/pathetic...#2, same as #1 really, didn't mean to annoy you, unless you feel uncomfortable, then I did mean to annoy you...#3, the pic/post does not advance humanity, but shows that people who oppose it or get annoyed by it, possibly need a refresher course in humanity...#4 no...#5 no...#6 I think of it more like 'allyship'...#7 probably not, but sometimes things just need to be said...#8 same as #7.

I'm now completely bored with this little interaction we've had, but I'll just ask one question, and take this one off the air...why did the pic bother you so much? did it hit a nerve? (oops, that was two questions)
It bothered me, because it seems needlessly annoying, childish, counterproductive, and only meant to further divide people. I don't like annoying, childish, counterproductive, divisive behavior. Its why I left all social media a few years ago. I was sick of seeing the constant low-level spam/trash that people were (inexplicably) sharing constantly. Stuff like that was funny from about 4th-8th grade, then stopped being funny. I guess some people still enjoy it, so I'll leave you to it.

The difference between them and you, is that they aren't an idiot going through life attempting to incite division in the world, and you are. I
I just noticed that you edited this after I had read the unedited part...so, since you like to call people (me) idiots for incited division, why aren't you attacking the ones that are 'dividing' through their posts making fun of transgenders?...I honestly don't care if you answer the question...you've already 'outed' yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back