OT: General CFB Thread

College football is absolutely sh!tty this year. And I think the sh!ttiness will continue. Certainly no dominant teams this year. No continuity to really build a team because of NIL/portal. It's a joke how badly the powers that be have f*cked up this great game.

I bet it takes Chris Fowler an hour to shave that upper lip of his. Similar to the amount of time it takes Herbie to shave his vaj.

College football is absolutely sh!tty this year. And I think the sh!ttiness will continue. Certainly no dominant teams this year. No continuity to really build a team because of NIL/portal. It's a joke how badly the powers that be have f*cked up this great game.

The NCAA brought it on itself.

Suspending a player for selling his own autograph is downright un-American.

I’d argue otherwise. Bama winning last week and this would do nothing for me. Thius far, it’s looking like a pretty compelling CFP

I
I think it's fun as hell, what sucks is our team and how we haven't adapted.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the system, but watching other teams with more parity is great.

Back