OSU vs WVU Score Predictions

GratefulPoke

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon Supporter
What do you think the final score is and how do you think things will go down?

I'm going OSU 34, WVU 31. Their front 6 has trouble with us and our D gives up 300 yards rushing. We still come through at the end, because we are at home and Neil Brown is Neil Brown.

I'm curious what Nolaeer thinks on this one.

Last edited:
This team is too talented to lose 3 straight. I think we'll force the run game and everything else falls into place. It will be low scoring in the first half. Second half we wear them down and run away with it.

WVU 17
OSU 42

31 - 28 Pokes. Bowman has 2 TD's and 2 INT's, Gordon finally gets to 100 yards with a couple of TD's. WVU rushes for 266 yards, and Green has another 240 through the air. But we get a timely TO to seal the deal.

Bowman will throw a pass for a TD. WVU fans will cheer.

Angry Black Cat GIF

They aren't as good on defense as either of the last two teams we've played. They're not as good on defense as Arkansas. But we're not very good on defense either. I just don't have confidence in either side, coordinator or the players. 27-20 WVU in a game that isn't that close.

I will say 38-27 OSU!!! Some tidbits to watch for from a VERY GOOD SOURCE!!! One is the replacement of both starting guards (that has been the Achilles heel of this O line)! Iman Oates, who has been the most consistent down lineman, will take over as starter at the three technique in the four man front! Kirkland and Clay will rotate at the nose tackle! Desean Brown will take over the BIG end position over Johnson and Walterschied! With Nick Martin being sidelined with the knee sprain suffered last Saturday you will probably see a LB corps of Kendall Daniels, Jeff Roberson and Gabe Brown! They should get Justin Wright back and ready to go after the bye week against BYU, the Friday night game that week!🤔

Ollie runs for 100. Rangel starts and throws for 250 and runs for another 50 but looks terrible. We score a defensive TD but can't stop the qb run.

Pokes win a weird one 32-26. We still don't know if we're any good or who will be the qb moving forward.

Ollie runs for 100. Rangel starts and throws for 250 and runs for another 50 but looks terrible. We score a defensive TD but can't stop the qb run.

Pokes win a weird one 32-26. We still don't know if we're any good or who will be the qb moving forward.
Is Bowman injured? Why would Rangel start? Agree we won't stop the run, but disagree, we DO know that we're not very good. Near the bottom in total defense and offense.

If Ollie goes for 100, Rangel for 300 total, I won’t care what the score is. 😂

I predict we win 31-30 because the game is at home. I expect Bowman to play better but not great. Ollie will run for 75. We will be happy to get a win but wonder how in the hell we did it and know deep down that every remaining game is a toss up.

Back