Official Game Thread: South Alabama vs. Oklahoma State

When was the last time we played a game and we had the best O Line in the game? It’s been like 3 years right? Even the D2 teams and Sun Belt teams have more competent OLines

Gundy will just sit at the podium and talk about how hard it is to get great players from portal and meanwhile collect more millions for himself. This season is going to be Gundy's lazy azz approach to recruiting and hiring good coaches finally coming to head.
Some guys complain about the portal, and some guys get busy and make it work for their teams.

No. One bad season doesn't negate the unbelievable success during Gundys entire tenure. Now, if this season is a disaster and the next year too, I will fully agree with you.
This is now 2 straight HORRID seasons, and while his past results can't be denied, he's tarnishing his legacy with each passing game.

No. One bad season doesn't negate the unbelievable success during Gundys entire tenure. Now, if this season is a disaster and the next year too, I will fully agree with you.
This shouldn’t be acceptable, ever. Sorry, loyalty isn’t something to be hold when it comes to sports. If they don’t get the job done, you move on. Has Gundy done some good things, yes. But it’s time to move on and get someone that isn’t afraid to beat a rival, recruit, or get engaged with the NIL. The sport is passing him by.

The only way anything will change is if we get completely embarrassed for a season. Unfortunately, that will be the end of decent football in Stillwater. We will be the new Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a stream? ESPN+ is just the other side of how many streaming services I’ll pay for. (Listening on Sirius)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shouldn’t be acceptable, ever. Sorry, loyalty isn’t something to be hold when it comes to sports. If they don’t get the job done, you move on. Has Gundy done some good things, yes. But it’s time to move on and get someone that isn’t afraid to beat a rival, recruit, or get engaged with the NIL. The sport is passing him by.
We've got great facilities. A great fan base. Knowles showed us the possibilities with great coaching.

I feel like Gundy has plateaued, and someone else will take us farther.

This season is clearly going to be a lost cause. Wieberg needs to put Gundy squarely on the hot seat next year. Can’t afford to have 3 junk seasons in a row.

Back