Maine boots Trump from 2024 ballot

Pinocchio Joe vs. Pathological Liar Don...
View attachment 2939View attachment 2940
Even if your graph is correct, how does this support eliminating someone from a ballot?

If you don’t want to vote for Trump.. great. I don’t plan to vote for him either.
But an ugly purely partisan move to drop his right to be on the ballot without due process is what authoritarian regimes do.

Last edited:
Pretty much yeah. My point is you think its ok for one party to be able to run their candidate AND determine who the opposition candidate will be based on "crimes" that the opposing candidate has not been convicted of at this point. In what bizzario world does that make sense? You say that Trump is guilty of "insurrection". Convict him and then we can talk about the legality of him holding an elected office. Until then all of this is just a desperate grasp by a terrified party that got 81 million votes for a dementia riddled professional grifter and spent the entire campaign secluded in his basement as far away from a microphone as possible and still beat Trump. What's all the fuss about? If you can beat him with Biden surely you can beat him with anybody.
Where did I "think" any of this? This works far better when I say what I feel and you say what you feel.

I do not feel that it is wise for Trump to be removed without due process. Never said otherwise.

I do not feel that the comments that Clinton etc made come anywhere close to what Trump did but I can see that starting the "illegitimate" talk was a bad idea and led to Trump doubling down on it.

I have real concerns that AI will make it so that we have no idea what is reality in the future.

Even if your graph is correct, how does this support eliminating someone from a ballot?
my graph has nothing to do with the ballots...you seem to make a habit of jumping in on someone else's back and forth and make no sense...try reading for comprehension...I merely was replying to an article calling joe a liar...I found it ironic...

Where did I "think" any of this? This works far better when I say what I feel and you say what you feel.

I do not feel that it is wise for Trump to be removed without due process. Never said otherwise.

I do not feel that the comments that Clinton etc made come anywhere close to what Trump did but I can see that starting the "illegitimate" talk was a bad idea and led to Trump doubling down on it.

I have real concerns that AI will make it so that we have no idea what is reality in the future.
Fair enough. AI is a huge concern of mine as well.

States Rights!!! Until they start to exercise those rights and now it's all......that's unfair

Each state has a set of laws and processes to determine who can and can not be in the ballot......that's their decision to make ...because your state thinks differently doesn't mean your right and they are wrong.

If the citizens of a state are upset at who decides to keep Trump off the ballot then ..SHOCKER...the citizens of that state have a way to remove and replace those officials via voting.

This is exactly how strong states Rights works why is anyone surprised and upset by actual democracy in action??

If you support Texas enacting (correctly IMHO) laws to arrest illegals then you damn well better back states for choosing how their own elections are run ...same concept of State power and control

There is actual audio of Trump and and others trying to convince a State official to not certify an election while multiple people have plead guilty in in multiple states COURT of trying to sneak in fake electors to vote for Trump

If a state doesn't think that person who is entangled in a lawsuit in which multiple people have plead guilty to trying to subvert the 2020 election .than that is exactly what a state should decide in accordance with their own laws and rules

Last edited:
States Rights!!! Until they start to exercise those rights and now it's all......that's unfair

Each state has a set of laws and processes to determine who can and can not be in the ballot......that's their decision to make ...because your state thinks differently doesn't mean your right and they are wrong.

If the citizens of a state are upset at who decides to keep Trump off the ballot then ..SHOCKER...the citizens of that state have a way to remove and replace those officials via voting.

This is exactly how strong states Rights works why is anyone surprised and upset by actual democracy in action??

If you support Texas enacting (correctly IMHO) laws to arrest illegals then you damn well better back states for choosing how their own elections are run ...same concept of State power and control

There is actual audio of Trump and and others trying to convince a State official to not certify an election while multiple people have plead guilty in in multiple states COURT of trying to sneak in fake electors to vote for Trump

If a state doesn't think that person who is entangled in a lawsuit in which multiple people have plead guilty to trying to subvert the 2020 election .than that is exactly what a state should decide in accordance with their own laws and rules
So you’re ok with removing Biden from state ballots for treason, or taking bribes, or wire fraud, or just being an incredible dumbass? Hell, let’s just let the ruling party in each state remove all of the opposition candidates from their ballot and skip the election altogether. It is “democracy in action “ after all. What an absolutely ridiculous argument.

1703902927835.jpeg

Last edited:
So you’re ok with removing Biden from state ballots for treason, or taking bribes, or wire fraud, or just being an incredible dumbass? Hell, let’s just let the ruling party in each state remove all of the opposition candidates from their ballot and skip the election altogether. It is “democracy in action “ after all. What an absolutely ridiculous argument.

View attachment 2945
I was about to say this. Republicans are in charge of a majority of states

I was about to say this. Republicans are in charge of a majority of states

Isn’t the DNC deciding not to primary in some states and just run with Biden? What’s to stop the RNC from doing that? I feel like that’s what would happen if this became a tit for tat. I guess I’m unclear on how the primaries work. Could each party pick their general election candidate in other ways? Like the super PACs that screwed Sanders over in 2016?

View attachment 2945
Biden will not be on New Hampshire or North Carolina primary ballots

And Biden is also under review to not appear on Florida , Massachusetts, and Tennessee primary ballots as well

But please go on and tell me how these blue States are attacking Trump only

Biden will not be on New Hampshire or North Carolina primary ballots
Not even remotely the same.

The DNC adopted the president’s proposal and scheduled the South Carolina primary to lead the party’s nomination process on Feb. 3, with New Hampshire and Nevada to follow on Feb. 6.

However, New Hampshire indicated its intent to maintain its first-in-the-nation primary status in violation of party rules and risk possible penalties from the DNC down the road. Rather than flout the rules he urged the national party to adopt, Biden chose to stay off the ballot in New Hampshire.

Not even remotely the same.

The DNC adopted the president’s proposal and scheduled the South Carolina primary to lead the party’s nomination process on Feb. 3, with New Hampshire and Nevada to follow on Feb. 6.

However, New Hampshire indicated its intent to maintain its first-in-the-nation primary status in violation of party rules and risk possible penalties from the DNC down the road. Rather than flout the rules he urged the national party to adopt, Biden chose to stay off the ballot in New Hampshire.

Doesn't matter if it is the same...it is elected officials in their states choosing to keep a candidate name off their ballots following the rules and laws the state has in place and it's just how it is.

If they don't like it , those citizens in those states can vote those people out in the next local elections

Point being...voters being blocked for voting for a candidate on their primary ballots and not able to...even when one is the current POTUS ....is not just something Trump voters are going through......Non Biden supporting Dems are facing the very same exact challenge........and their states are responsible...not some conspiracy crap

Last edited:
Back