Maine boots Trump from 2024 ballot

And yet you’re attempting to argue the Senate trial (less about about evidence and more about partisan politics) legitimately invalidates any insurrection claims or hearings that come after.
He can't even admit there's a difference between politicians acting in their role as politicians and Supreme Court members acting in their role as Supreme Court members.

Yes, of course. I assume you would agree the Dems thought the trial mattered at the time. Why then does the outcome not matter?

Pretty obvious they didn’t get the guilty verdict they wanted so now they are attempting to tilt the scales of the election through an end around.

The CO Supreme Court vote was 4-3 (all 7 are Democrats). Would you say that even some of the Democrats couldn’t in good conscience do? I think both the Senate trial votes and the CO Supreme Court votes were less about evidence and more about partisan politics.

BTW, I imagine we are aligned we both strongly don’t want Trump as President. The difference is I want one of the other Republicans and you want an 81-year old that even your graphs shows he struggles mightily with the truth.
I am concerned and angry the election-meddling actions of CO and ME are just strengthening Trump and adding more to get out the vote to the Trump-lovers —- which I definitely don’t want in the primary.

We both agree that the ballot removals are legal (doesn't appear there is a requirement for a conviction) but probably are not in the best interest of the country and seem politically motivated. Can you explain why you are "concerned and angry" about these actions but appear quite pleased that Trump was acquitted of something only because members of his party chose partisan politics over the good of the country?

We both agree that the ballot removals are legal (doesn't appear there is a requirement for a conviction) but probably are not in the best interest of the country and seem politically motivated. Can you explain why you are "concerned and angry" about these actions but appear quite pleased that Trump was acquitted of something only because members of his party chose partisan politics over the good of the country?
I have not posted anything about being pleased Trump was acquitted. I completely despise the guy.

I’ll put it this way. Just about any Republican Presidential candidate I will vote for against Biden.

But if it’s Trump vs Biden..I will NOT be voting for Trump.

I have not posted anything about being pleased Trump was acquitted. I completely despise the guy.

I’ll put it this way. Just about any Republican Presidential candidate I will vote for against Biden.

If Trump is the nomineee…

You voting Biden, third party or not at all?

Another possibility depending upon the state you’re in is write-in.

Trump v. Biden…I will NOT be voting for Biden.

Third party for me.

If Trump is the nomineee…

You voting Biden, third party or not at all?

Another possibility depending upon the state you’re in is write-in.

Trump v. Biden…I will NOT be voting for Biden.

Third party for me.
Good question.
If Trump vs Biden and 3rd party, most likely vote Biden.

However, I am Libertarian so would strongly consider that candidate. But would need to be someone not so kooky as some previous Libertarian Party candidates.

Or someone that runs on balancing the budget, fixing SS, and treating government spending like how most citizens budget at home. But that ain’t happening.

Ok, "pleased" maybe was pushing the implication. But, you mentioned that he was acquitted in multiple posts in his defense. Not once did you mention that it was something of a kangaroo court in that many of those judging would not have ruled against him in virtually any circumstance.

Ok, "pleased" maybe was pushing the implication. But, you mentioned that he was acquitted in multiple posts in his defense. Not once did you mention that it was something of a kangaroo court in that many of those judging would not have ruled against him in virtually any circumstance.
Seems there is a popular idea of an impartial judge and jury in the world of justice

Back