J D Vance Trump VP pick

Horrible that his life spun so out of control that he killed people and almost killed a president.

But, I've got to give the kid credit for being a total badass at making it impossible to clearly pin liberal or conservative on him.

Translation: I pulled it out of my @$$…trump has taught his followers well…just make $#!T up and one after the other…we shall call it trumpskrieg…
Aw, little pf5ie got the TDS, real hard.

Did you graduate top of your class at law school? Did your uncle get devoured by pygmies?

Last edited:
How sick and disgusting. Vance spoke of Alex Jones in 2021:

What unconventional person does Vance think we should be less horrified by? Alex Jones.

"If you listen to Alex Jones every day, you would believe that a transnational financial elite controls things in our country, that they hate our society, and oh, by the way, a lot of them are probably sex perverts too," Vance said. "Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, that's actually a hell of a lot more true than Rachel Maddow's view of society."

White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasts J.D. Vance for having a non-white, non-Christian wife: "What kind of values does a man have to marry somebody that far outside your race, who isn’t even a Christian?" https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post...ce-for-having-a-non-white-non-christian-wife/
But Fuentes is the one with the real problem and it's bizarre. According to Wiki, "Fuentes identifies as an incel (or "involuntary celibate"), although some of his supporters have criticized him for being a "voluntary celibate" after he admitted that he kissed a girl while he was in high school.[14][29] He has described himself as the "straightest guy" and attempted to defend himself as an incel by claiming that "the only really straight heterosexual position is to be an asexual incel," as "having sex with women is gay ... What's gayer than being like, 'I need cuddles. I need kisses ... I need to spend time with a woman.'"

Back