J D Vance Trump VP pick

J.D. Vance’s Anti-Women Policies Take on New Significance if Harris Tops the Ticket
Usnews.com

He opposes no-fault divorce, including those who do so to leave abusive marriages. He’s compared abortion to slavery, supports a national abortion ban and rejects exceptions for rape – “Two wrongs don’t make a right,” he said. He called women without children “miserable cat ladies” and villied working moms as bad parents who want to “shunt their kids into crap day care so they can enjoy more ‘freedom.’” For him, universal child careamounts to “class war against normal people.”

J.D. Vance’s Anti-Women Policies Take on New Significance if Harris Tops the Ticket
Usnews.com

He opposes no-fault divorce, including those who do so to leave abusive marriages. He’s compared abortion to slavery, supports a national abortion ban and rejects exceptions for rape – “Two wrongs don’t make a right,” he said. He called women without children “miserable cat ladies” and villied working moms as bad parents who want to “shunt their kids into crap day care so they can enjoy more ‘freedom.’” For him, universal child careamounts to “class war against normal people.”

Republicans like Vance don't have any interesting solutions to offer to take care of America's problems, such as inflation, so all they know to do is look down upon some people, such as women and minorities, and call them names.

Last edited:
Reactions: PF5
Republicans like Vance don't have any interesting solutions to offer to take care of America's problems, such as inflation, so all they know to do is look down upon some people and call them names.

Did you just quote yourself because you wanted us to see it twice?

Almost all of my employees are below the age of 30, and not a single one of them wants to bring a child into this world. And I can't blame them 1 bit right now.

So I guess the next solution is not just banning abortion and contraceptives, but forced insemination / conception.

Almost all of my employees are below the age of 30, and not a single one of them wants to bring a child into this world. And I can't blame them 1 bit right now.

So I guess the next solution is not just banning abortion and contraceptives, but forced insemination / conception.
The funny thing is that for people worried about the economy 20-50 years and the impact to it from birth rate decline, the most natural way is through immigration... or strongly incentivizing having children by supporting larger child tax credits, lower childcare and education costs, longer parental leave etc.

The GOP is going the other way, preventing ability to family plan. That's so wrong and all the strain of that is felt by low income and minority groups... probably why they don't care.

These groups are then less likely to improve their economic conditions and are forced to work more jobs to make ends meet, and at the same time the party has no interest in supporting them financially. The more you have to work to survive the less you can work to improve or change the situation.

The Republic of Gilead.

Can you change after the convention?
He would have to step down and switching during the campaign would be a first.

Historically, when president's have swapped VP's, it happens prior to the convention when the president is an incumbent. This whole election is uncharted waters it seems, so I wouldn't put a swap past them.

Back