J D Vance Trump VP pick

you guys ssooooo want him to be a liberal, but he wasn't...and who really gives a $hi! except you maga's?!...he was a registered Rep since 2021, and donated a whole $15 to a democratic voter turnout project also in 2021...
he was wearing a 'demolition ranch'(a gun enthusiasts youtube channel) t-shirt...does that make him conservative? NO, but when we stereotype people...classmates have called him conservatives, but what the hell do they know?!...right?!...
but honestly, who gives a $h!t, it's actually probably a good thing that he wasn't a far left liberal...cuz, you know, people would act crazier than they already are...
Like me, you don't know what he was, or wasn't, but the vaunted FBI apparently can't even hack into his cell phone so nobody will ever know.

Like me, you don't know what he was, or wasn't, but the vaunted FBI apparently can't even hack into his cell phone so nobody will ever know.

They cracked it earlier today, so we should get better information as time goes on.

Can we agree he is just a "nut" at this point?

You guys are really adamant on the registration

His classmates are saying he was conservative but nothing radical. Honestly based on what I've seen it sounded like he would have been the type of voter both sides would attempt to either sway or hold. If he was registered as a republican but everyone around him said his views were definitely otherwise that would be something, but aside from a $15 donation there isn't really anything known at this point to tie him to the left.

The simplest answer is the most likely-he had a screw loose and that's about it.

His classmates are saying he was conservative but nothing radical. Honestly based on what I've seen it sounded like he would have been the type of voter both sides would attempt to either sway or hold. If he was registered as a republican but everyone around him said his views were definitely otherwise that would be something, but aside from a $15 donation there isn't really anything known at this point to tie him to the left.

The simplest answer is the most likely-he had a screw loose and that's about it.
That is contrary to other reports.

Other reports say he didn’t discuss it at all and was more left when he did.

Truth is. Nobody knows

you guys ssooooo want him to be a liberal, but he wasn't...and who really gives a $hi! except you maga's?!...he was a registered Rep since 2021, and donated a whole $15 to a democratic voter turnout project also in 2021...
he was wearing a 'demolition ranch'(a gun enthusiasts youtube channel) t-shirt...does that make him conservative? NO, but when we stereotype people...classmates have called him conservatives, but what the hell do they know?!...right?!...
but honestly, who gives a $h!t, it's actually probably a good thing that he wasn't a far left liberal...cuz, you know, people would act crazier than they already are...
It’s gonna get rough for you in November bud. Still gonna move?

I can go online right now and change my political party.
Registered Republican means less than a contribution.

You guys are really adamant on the registration
You guys are really adamant on a $15.00 contribution.

@GOGETUMPOKE is actually talking some sense for once, here….

I’m starting to think he was just a very sad kid that was mentally ill and maybe didn’t align with either side. Is that so crazy?

His supposed political affiliation is irrelevant to his conduct. Arguments like this are just another symptom of the divisiveness and lack of civility generated by both sides of the aisle’s thirst for power and control by demonizing each other.

Last edited:
Back