J D Vance Trump VP pick

I can find the same Bullsh!t from the right but none of you will care because it’s not about your guy. Step back and calm down. Get facts before acting a fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can find the same Bullsh!t from the right but none of you will care because it’s not about your guy. Step back and calm down. Get facts before acting a fool.
I'll care....

Last edited by a moderator:
Less than 1% chance Rob Batman responds to this post.
Yeah, its not looking like there is evidence. The shooter's history classmate said he "almost always took conservative positions, even if he was the only one." Registered republican and wore a shirt of a popular gun enthusiast you tube channel, who also are Trump supporters.

Could his mind have changed the last few weeks? Sure, the kid was 20. But calling him a left wing nut is a stretch at this point, barring new information coming to light from his phone and computer. I'm not ready to call him a right wing nut even though things are trending that way.

Less than 1% chance Rob Batman responds to this post.

Investigators were scouring his online presence and working to gain access to his phone, but so far had not found indications of strongly held political beliefs. In fact, the clues he left behind were confusing: He was a registered Republican but had also donated to a progressive cause in 2021; his parents were registered as a Democrat and Libertarian.

Yeah, its not looking like there is evidence. The shooter's history classmate said he "almost always took conservative positions, even if he was the only one." Registered republican and wore a shirt of a popular gun enthusiast you tube channel, who also are Trump supporters.

Could his mind have changed the last few weeks? Sure, the kid was 20. But calling him a left wing nut is a stretch at this point, barring new information coming to light from his phone and computer. I'm not ready to call him a right wing nut even though things are trending that way.
Yep I'm not making judgements either at this point. Clearly people like him knew exactly who fired the shot before the bullet left the gun.

Yep I'm not making judgements either at this point. Clearly people like him knew exactly who fired the shot before the bullet left the gun.
You and your ilk are the ones jumping on the "fact" that he was conservative. Which is the bigger leap?

You and your ilk are the ones jumping on the "fact" that he was conservative. Which is the bigger leap?
We both literally just said we're not making judgements either way. Are you okay my dude? For real, do you have anger issues and need to talk to someone I'm not sure what's going on here?

Investigators were scouring his online presence and working to gain access to his phone, but so far had not found indications of strongly held political beliefs. In fact, the clues he left behind were confusing: He was a registered Republican but had also donated to a progressive cause in 2021; his parents were registered as a Democrat and Libertarian.
Yes, that runs counter to your claim below:
That information also included that he registered Republican for the sole purpose of voting against Trump in the primaries.
This article is the one I am referencing as is more current. And this one based on a more recent interview with several classmates and acquaintances:

"Sigafoos did not recall Crooks making political overtures in class, but rather as someone interested in how government works, and “not trying to insert his own beliefs into it.”

Another former classmate did not share this view.

Max R. Smith recalled taking an American history course with Crooks as a sophomore. He did recall Crooks making political statements — but they shed no light on his actions Saturday.

“He definitely was conservative,” he said. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.”

Smith recalled a mock debate in which their history professor posed government policy questions and asked students to stand on one side of the classroom or the other to signal their support or opposition for a given proposal.

“The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”"

(Reuters) - Eight years ago, in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, J.D. Vance was a bitter critic of Donald Trump.
Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler.

"He understands what Trump is running on and, unlike the rest of the Republican Party in Washington, agrees with it," conservative commentator Tucker Carlson, a vocal Vance supporter, told Reuters.

“I’m a Never Trump guy,” Vance said in an interview with Charlie Rose in 2016, a clip used in both the new ads. “I never liked him.”

Both ads also feature a screenshot of a Vance tweet from October 2016. “My god what an idiot,” he wrote, referring to Trump.

Back