J D Vance Trump VP pick

Nice opinion piece.

But if you want just the facts:

thanks. I didn't know much about him.

I hope if Trump wins and can't finish, that his dislike of Trump is the bombastic style of Trump and we can get back to having a president who is a normal family man. Probably the best thing about Obama.

Overcame horrible childhood. Enlisted in the marines and served his country. Self made, religious, family man, etc….You’re gonna hate him 😂😂😂
He will also absolutely hate the fact he supports Israel.

And it will drive him crazy that Vance is a pro union. And cosponsor bills with Elizabeth Warren.

Overcame horrible childhood. Enlisted in the marines and served his country. Self made, religious, family man, etc….You’re gonna hate him 😂😂😂

As I said, I don't know much about him. But, I'd personally would rather have someone that I disagree with on policy that I feel would try to do the right thing when we need it rather than some weasel even if I agree with him.

I don't know if he fits the bill. Sadly, few do anymore.

As I said, I don't know much about him. But, I'd personally would rather have someone that I disagree with on policy that I feel would try to do the right thing when we need it rather than some weasel even if I agree with him.

I don't know if he fits the bill. Sadly, few do anymore.
Yeah, I’ve seen him in some interviews and , on paper at least, he sure checks a lot of boxes for me. I had a hard time getting through the movie but it’s a great story. He’s young and smart and apparently he’s politically ambitious so surely he’s thought this through. Could be political suicide if things go sideways with Trump.

Cable News will be saying JD Vance called people in Ohio and Appalachia Hillbillies in attempted smear campaign.

Vance lives in a $1.5 million mansion, so I don't expect him to have any patience with poor people who don't want to do even more than just lift themselves up by the bootstraps. "If I can be rich, then so can you."

likes: military background..."Our Ohio Renewal" (although it failed)...family involved in Hatfield-McCoy feud (why do I put this on likes? not sure really, just an interesting story and all - ha)...marriage was blessed by a Hindu pundit...wife's colleagues described her as "liberal or moderate."...has worked on bipartisan legislation...

dislikes: his complete 180 on trump...I get politicians 'playing the game' to get places (and it worked), but personally do not care for people like that (@$$ kissers) in fact trump called him just that...tucker carlson loves him...member of the 'new right' (I at least partially liked the OGOP (old grand old party)...his not caring about Ukraine...conspiracy theory on biden's fentanyl plan from illegal immigrants...his hold on administration appointments to the justice department, cuz of trump's hush money trial...abortion...affirmative action...opposes PRO act...stance on israel

too trumpy for me...but he could do another 180 post trump...

Yes, that’s a horrible message 😂.
Well, if you can't figure out how to get rich by writing a best-selling book that turned into a movie, then think of a great business idea or invention that the Sharks want to throw money at. But then I bought a Drop-Stop seat gap filler for my car that first turned up on Shark Tank and said to myself, "Why didn't I think of this?"

I can go online right now and change my political party.
Registered Republican means less than a contribution.
you guys ssooooo want him to be a liberal, but he wasn't...and who really gives a $hi! except you maga's?!...he was a registered Rep since 2021, and donated a whole $15 to a democratic voter turnout project also in 2021...
he was wearing a 'demolition ranch'(a gun enthusiasts youtube channel) t-shirt...does that make him conservative? NO, but when we stereotype people...classmates have called him conservatives, but what the hell do they know?!...right?!...
but honestly, who gives a $h!t, it's actually probably a good thing that he wasn't a far left liberal...cuz, you know, people would act crazier than they already are...

Back