J D Vance Trump VP pick

REPORTER: Don't you have a responsibility to fact-check claims made by your constituents before you share them?

JD VANCE: Well, I think the media has a responsibility to fact-check the residents of Springfield

REPORTER: Don't you have a responsibility to fact-check claims made by your constituents before you share them?

JD VANCE: Well, I think the media has a responsibility to fact-check the residents of Springfield

Unfortunately politicians in the US have no legal reasons to be honest. Debate clause is being abused.

Reporter should have responded with "we are too busy fact checking Trump".

Bomb threat's to Grocery stores now

🔊 Springfield, Ohio. At least three grocery stores were closed Wednesday following reports of evacuations.

The Walmart Supercenters at S. Tuttle Road & N. Bechtle Ave., and Kroger on E. Main St., were closed and turning away customers early Wednesday afternoon.

A worker at the Bechtle Walmart said the store closed after receiving a bomb threat.

He literally just told them to their faces...that he is lying and will CONTINUE to lie to them...and they eat it up with a smile

"I'm still gonna call them an illegal alien" -- JD Vance on Haitian migrants who are in Ohio legally

‘Miss Sassy’ Is Safe: JD Vance’s Pet-Eating Hoax Hits Another Embarrassing Snag https://www.thedailybeast.com/miss-...et-eating-hoax-hits-another-embarrassing-snag

Vance must have suffered a memory lapse about Elon Musk, Peter Thiel and David Sacks while claiming his campaign can’t count on “big tech oligarchs” to help them.

Sen. JD Vance on Wednesday told his rally crowd that he does not consider immigrants who legally settled in the United States under programs managed by the Biden Administration—and Vice President Kamala Harris—to be lawful residents.

Last edited:
Back