J D Vance Trump VP pick

Vance claims he and Trump have to "create stories" about migrants eating cats and dogs "so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people."

There is then some awkward dead air as Bash tries to highlight the absurdity of what he just said

Josh Shapiro on Vance's latest CNN disasterclass: "That was bonkers ... the US senator from Ohio just came on your show and blamed his own constituents for his own lies. This guy is so pathetic ... JD Vance should be ashamed of himself."

JD Vance straight up admits to making up the eating cats and dogs hoax to get the media to talk about immigration.

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do."

WATCH: A condescending J.D. Vance tells Dana Bash to “shut up” about Springfield as he accidentally admits to “creating” the pet-eating story — and continues to insist it’s true while pearl-clutching about being told he played a role in the bomb threats (which he obviously did)

What a POS

JD Vance BLASTS CNN's Dana Bash when confronted with his baseless claims about Haitians eating pets:

"What you said is frankly disgusting! It's more appropriate for a Democratic propagandist than it is an American journalist. There is NOTHING I've said that has led to threats against these hospitals."

Wow...no bottom

Vance: The media is using things like this to ignore the fact that thanks to Kamala Harris's open borders, there is a rise of HIV cases in Springfield, Ohio

Listen to this closely. JD Vance is explicitly acknowledging that he’s using anti-migrant disinformation as tool for attention. This is an intentional fear-mongering campaign straight from historic authoritarian playbooks.

Ignorant
J.D. Vance who has recently been pushing false and dangerous rhetoric: No one has tried to kill Kamala Harris in last couple of months and two people now have tried to kill Donald Trump in the last couple of months. I'd say that's pretty strong evidence that the left needs to tone down their rhetoric.

Ignorant
J.D. Vance who has recently been pushing false and dangerous rhetoric: No one has tried to kill Kamala Harris in last couple of months and two people now have tried to kill Donald Trump in the last couple of months. I'd say that's pretty strong evidence that the left needs to tone down their rhetoric.

Radicalizing and then severely disappointing crazy people isn't the wisest strategy for Trump apparently

The entire Trump campaign top to bottom has full on embraced and welcomed and participated in racism in the last 3-4 weeks ..it has been a steady slide into full RACISM since the disaster Trump interview with the NABJ

I mean the CEO of National Review dropped the actual NWord on TV today and he and Megan Kelly just smiled about it

1000003255.png

Back