J D Vance Trump VP pick

BERMAN: Last night you posted a clip from Ms Teen US 2007 -- Caitlin Upton. When you posted that, were you aware she thought about committing suicide for the attention that received?

JD VANCE: No, certainly not.

BERMAN: Would you like to apologize?

VANCE: I'm not going to apologize

Q: How would this work if a state bans IVF?

Vance: I think that's a ridiculous hypothetical

Q: You voted against a bill to protect IVF access

Vance: I voted for religious liberty

Q: How would this work if a state bans IVF?

Vance: I think that's a ridiculous hypothetical

Q: You voted against a bill to protect IVF access

Vance: I voted for religious liberty

So, to Vance, religious liberty is the freedom to impose your personal religious values on other people. If using IVF is unGodly to him, it should be for everybody else.

Last edited:
'A path to misery': J.D. Vance rants against working women in newly unearthed podcast

“And so they get in positions of power and then they project that misery and happiness on the rest of society.”

I imagine if he answered that truthfully his answer would be the husband needs to make more money so the wife can stay at home, where she belongs, and take care of the kids.
I just assumed he didn't have a reasonable answer here because that's something he would just expect his wife to figure out...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

JD Vance responds to the deadly shooting in Georgia by saying school shootings are just “a fact of life”

JD Vance responds to the deadly shooting in Georgia by saying school shootings are just “a fact of life”

To bolster security in schools where is the money coming from to hire entrance guards? Trump's answer to the question would probably be a lot of mis jumbled nonsense ending with, "We'll take care of it".

To bolster security in schools where is the money coming from to hire entrance guards? Trump's answer to the question would probably be a lot of mis jumbled nonsense ending with, "We'll take care of it".
Don't forget some dribble about how it's the worst now because of Comrade Kamala and it'll be the best immediately after he's elected.

I’ve decided these buffoons are trying to throw the election so they can have a “bigger and better” insurrection…but they forgot to account for their ignorant minions blind loyalty…

Q: Tucker Carlson is very influential with Trump. Do you think he should be interviewing Nazi apologists who push Holocaust denialism?

Vance: Tucker Carlson is going to do what he wants to do and we can agree or disagree

People on this very board praised Pence as a patriot for not doing this

Q: Would you have certified the 2020 election?

Vance: I would have asked the states to submit alternative slates of electors

Back