J D Vance Trump VP pick

Crime is currently way down across the country. Just more propaganda against immigrants

Vice Presidential Candidate JD Vance compared "Gangs of New York" to the state of illegal immigration in the U.S. today. "We know that when you have these massive ethnic enclaves forming in our country, it can sometimes lead to higher crime rates."

The Irish immigrants in "Gangs of New York" were legal immigrants and Bill the Butcher....the biggest criminal in that book/movie was a native-born anti-immigrant.

This is dumb on so many levels.

The Irish immigrants in "Gangs of New York" were legal immigrants and Bill the Butcher....the biggest criminal in that book/movie was a native-born anti-immigrant.

This is dumb on so many levels.
Recent polling out him below Palin as the worst VP candidate ever ...I was dismissing early polls talking about this figuring they were just political fodder ...but it legit seems that most Americans agree this guy is not right for this job...he is struggling to fill up press rooms and can't fill a small parking lot for a Rally

Recent polling out him below Palin as the worst VP candidate ever ...I was dismissing early polls talking about this figuring they were just political fodder ...but it legit seems that most Americans agree this guy is not right for this job...he is struggling to fill up press rooms and can't fill a small parking lot for a Rally
Perhaps a few of the liar enablers for Trump and Vance will catch on. But most will be like Charlie Brown always believing that Lucy will let him kick the football.

Soooo... all of those cups look the same, which means they quite possibly payed for them. Yet another fleecing of these people.

People buying Vance juice online.

Some dude at an Amazon fulfillment center:

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Before JD Vance became a vice presidential candidate, he co-founded a donor organization to finance right-wing news stories, voter turnout operations and election polls aimed at spreading Trump’s brand of nationalism, previously unreported documents show https://reut.rs/3AwCANM

What??

Q: Former Georgia Republican Lt. Gov Geoff Duncan and Georgia Republican Governor Brian Kemp have criticized Trump. What’s your reaction to top Republicans telling other Republicans to dump Trump?

JD Vance: Well Tim Walz...

Vance: I just don't understand a person in American politics in 2024 who is whining about what happened to them instead of using their leadership and influence to make the lives of American citizens better

Vance: I just don't understand a person in American politics in 2024 who is whining about what happened to them instead of using their leadership and influence to make the lives of American citizens better

Nbc Idk GIF by Good Girls

To be fair, not many of us understand Trump. Really strange tactic to call out his boss like that though.

Complete nonsense

Q: Trump's proposed tariffs will cause consumers to pay more, $80 billion worth of taxes. Do you acknowledge that consumers ultimately will pay more?

Vance: No I don't, Kristen

Back