J D Vance Trump VP pick

Why does he do these things ?? They are both in WI right now and he is trying to walk up on the tarmac to an empty plane

J.D. Vance marched up to Air Force 2 planning to give reporters a show as he confronted the VP. He was immediately thwarted once realizing Harris was not there.

Why does he do these things ?? They are both in WI right now and he is trying to walk up on the tarmac to an empty plane

J.D. Vance marched up to Air Force 2 planning to give reporters a show as he confronted the VP. He was immediately thwarted once realizing Harris was not there.

What a weirdo

This really should be a scandal. The GOP VP nominee endorsing a book calling for Franco-style fascism.

To quote Gov Walz “Mind your own damn business.” Doesn’t matter if they are trying or don’t want children. It’s none of their business.
free freedom GIF

Oh goodness gracious! Video surfaces today of Corporal Vance slamming Desert Storm HERO 4 star General Barry McCaffrey. General McCaffrey was the Commanding Officer of the 24th Infantry Division whom I served with.

BASH: You called out Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigieg. Harris has 2 stepchildren. Buttigieg has adopted twins. Do you recognize them as parents?

JD VANCE: Of course

BASH: I wouldn't say "of course." You called them out by name.

BASH: You called out Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigieg. Harris has 2 stepchildren. Buttigieg has adopted twins. Do you recognize them as parents?

JD VANCE: Of course

BASH: I wouldn't say "of course." You called them out by name.

Maybe we should just try and interpret what he meant to say?

BASH: Do you believe Kamala Harris is Black?

JD VANCE: I believe Kamala Harris is whatever she says she is, but I believe, importantly, that President Trump is right that she's a chameleon

White farmers received decades of federal government assistance that unfairly excluded Black farmers. The Biden-Harris administration created a plan to help Black farmers who had been denied assistance in the past. But JD Vance doesn’t think the Black farmers deserve it.

JD Vance defends Marjorie Taylor Greene for speaking at a conference hosted by white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes: “She is my friend and she did nothing wrong”

Back