Harris 2024 election thread

Just curious, why do you cut the parts about Trump's fight against our government's institutions?
That is the key for me. Why do you never comment on that part?

Which is more important to you, government institutions or the quality of lives of poor and middle-class Americans?

Someone’s sock account?

Yeah. No one joins a message board, asks a random question and jumps to politics.

People are going to post here but the night before the season starts someone "new" starts out going to ot boards?

Dude needs to try harder next time

Just curious, why do you cut the parts about Trump's fight against our government's institutions?
That is the key for me. Why do you never comment on that part?
You asked if “Harris scares me more than Trump”. I answered your question and provided reasons.

I assume what you listed means you are scared more of Trump than Harris. I do not align with those fears.
Will Trump constantly complain that he really won the election…almost assuredly.
Was Trump wrong for doing that continually since 2020 election…definitely.
Did Dems object to the certification of the election in each of the three prior Presidential elections that GOP won…absolutely.
Did Clinton call Trump an illegitimate President multiple times throughout Trump’s term…you betcha.
Did Harris imply that Stacey Abrams was cheated out of being GA Governor …yes, just two ago.
Has one party consistently fought against an extremely simple way to better secure elections with Voter IDs…sadly.

Do both major parties have a black-eye with accepting election results …unfortunately.

So while I agree with you that Trump will most definitely complain if he loses, for me …it does not rise to any fear level that overcomes my concerns of what I listed. I understand you place much more fear on this issue, but I don’t personally align.

Appreciate the back and forth. Have to pack trailer for tailgate.

Last edited:
That is a false either/or. If we had an authorian government take-over and no longer had free election or had bogus elections, there would be no quality of life for poor and middle-class Americans.

It's a simple question, but never mind.

Why would sock accounts be necessary? Is management in the habit of exiling those who fail to goose-step to leftwing ideology?
Blah Blah Blah Sock Puppet GIF by Your Happy Workplace

By the way, Harris is dumber than an after-dinner mint. Obviously, Barack Obama will continue to direct policy after she "wins", which I believe is a LOCK.
Her mother was a cancer researcher and her father was a Stanford professor and she is a lawyer. What evidence do you have that she lacks intelligence or is petty insult the only debate level you can achieve?

Barack Obama. Sure. Better than the Trump white house being run by Putin. (No, I don't believe that, just trying to match the level of idiocy so you feel comfortable around here).

You asked if “Harris scares me more than Trump”. I answered your question and provided reasons.

I assume what you listed means you are scared more of Trump than Harris. I do not align with those fears.
Will Trump constantly complain that he really won the election…almost assuredly.
Was Trump wrong for doing that continually since 2020 election…definitely.
Did Dems object to the certification of the election in each of the three prior Presidential elections that GOP won…absolutely.
Did Clinton call Trump an illegitimate President multiple times throughout Trump’s term…you betcha.
Did Harris imply that Stacey Abrams was cheated out of being GA Governor …yes, just two ago.
Has one party consistently fought against an extremely simple way to better secure elections with Voter IDs…sadly.

Do both major parties have a black-eye with accepting election results …unfortunately.

So while I agree with you that Trump will most definitely complain if he loses, for me …it does not rise to any fear level that overcomes my concerns of what I listed. I understand you place much more fear on this issue, but I don’t personally align.

Appreciate the back and forth. Have to pack trailer for tailgate.
Do you honestly see those things as the same as Trump's call to the sec of state and the constant claims that it was a stolen election? Even if Clinton said that, it isn't like Dems are running around saying that they are going to be ready for civil war because Trump stolen the election. It just isn't even close to the same level.

Maybe if you had a “we would rather have dictator Hillary …” video I’d see the situation as similar.

Last edited:
Which is more important to you, government institutions or the quality of lives of poor and middle-class Americans?
Hahaha. Funny joke.

So when has Trump ever shown he gives a S about poor or middle class Americans? He's focused on his bank account (and now staying out of jail). The tax benefits he provided to this group expired while those for wealthy and businesses remained.

Huge chunk of Harris campaign is focused on supporting that group in multiple ways.

Get your opinions from someone other than Trump or the remora that live off his scraps.

Do you honestly see those things as the same as Trump's call to the sec of state and the constant claims that it was a stolen election? Even if Clinton said that, it isn't like Dems are running around saying that they are going to be ready for civil war because Trump stolen the election. It just isn't even close to the same level.

Maybe if you had a “we would rather have dictator Hillary …” video I’d see the situation as similar.
No argument that Trump was far worse. You are correct it is not on same level. But doesn’t change opinion of who I fear more in WH.
As for your video, those people are idiots. If you want to have video evidence of idiots, this becomes a long thread of dolts that is meaningless to this conversation.

Back