Harris 2024 election thread

Well, that didn't take long. Christian nationalist Lance Wallnau is already warning that Kamala Harris represents "the spirit of Jezebel in a way that will be even more ominous than Hillary because she'll bring a racial component and she's younger."

Typical

thought question: if Kamala was chosen as VP and allowed her to advance politically because she was non white, female, why do we not question and ask the same thing of JD being chosen? he was chosen because he is white, male, and ultra maga...

thought question: if Kamala was chosen as VP and allowed her to advance politically because she was non white, female, why do we not question and ask the same thing of JD being chosen? he was chosen because he is white, male, and ultra maga...
😂😂😂If Trump thought a gay Chinese 90 year old man who dresses up like an Oscar Meyer wiener and squawks like a chicken would get him two extra votes JD would be out on his arse. You obviously haven’t been paying attention. Stupid question.

😂😂😂If Trump thought a gay Chinese 90 year old man who dresses up like an Oscar Meyer wiener and squawks like a chicken would get him two extra votes JD would be out on his arse. You obviously haven’t been paying attention. Stupid question.
Exactly. And JD is from Ohio! Hmm, maybe that was the reason.

People who live their life through identity politics are blinded by logic.

typical response from you and @JTOSU ...make a joke because you're asked a question you can't answer truthfully (or you don't understand the question). stupid response.

Last edited:
typical response...verbally attack someone because they asked a question you can't answer truthfully (or you don't understand the question). stupid response.
He gave you answer. And it was the correct answer. Trump is going to pick someone that will help him win (in this case battleground Ohio) while also treating him like a god.

That is why Harris may well pick Mark Kelly (AZ swing state) or Shapiro (PA - although I get you don’t like him).

He gave you answer. And it was the correct answer. Trump is going to pick someone that will help him win (in this case battleground Ohio) while also treating him like a god.

That is why Harris may well pick Mark Kelly (AZ swing state) or Shapiro (PA - although I get you don’t like him).
who don't I like?
and I just chose JD because it's recent, could be a lot of different white male choices...people are chosen for positions (especially in politics) because they are white, male...anyways...agree to disagree

So I've seen a few posts on Twitter about how Harris isn't fit to be president because she doesn't have kids... WTF does that have to do with anything?

3 out of 4 are correct. His partner is the vegan.
Nope. You are gonna need evidence of him being an "animal rights activist" and he was the first governor in the country to sign a farmers right to repair bill into law.

With the absolute racket John Deere etc had going with repairs, that is a pretty big move.

Nope. You are gonna need evidence of him being an "animal rights activist" and he was the first governor in the country to sign a farmers right to repair bill into law.

With the absolute racket John Deere etc had going with repairs, that is a pretty big move.
Did you even read the article?

Last edited:

Yeah... gogetum doesn't care about facts. He's been told something by FoxNews and won't believe anything else, even when being presented with proof

Yeah... gogetum doesn't care about facts. He's been told something by FoxNews and won't believe anything else, even when being presented with proof
If I thought you could read I would point you towards the articles that I posted but…

So what is it about this clown that has you gals so moist?

Back