Harris 2024 election thread

Kamala looks pretty hot. I presume that’s how you view Trump since you won’t explain how you can ignore his flaws. I’ve always heard that love is blind, but you’re at a whole new level. I guess that’s because you and your party are soooo forgiving of those you deem worthy. Are you prepared to sign your loyalty oath? Do you get all tingly just hearing his voice or seeing his orange face?
Make assumptions, cast a broad stroke. It's the wing nut way. You have zero sense of anything I "love".

Yours is the kind of dementia that leads someone to take a shot at a presidential candidate. You should consider seeking help.

It's the epitome of TDS to believe all conservatives worship Trump.

Make assumptions, cast a broad stroke. It's the wing nut way. You have zero sense of anything I "love".

Yours is the kind of dementia that leads someone to take a shot at a presidential candidate. You should consider seeking help.

Trump isn't a conservative. He kinda got rid of that wing of the republican party.

Its never goimg to happen but he would be a great pick for VP. Talk about bridging the gap and picking up the non-Trump GOP and independent votes. He's always come across as sane and country over party to me... but again it would never happen. View attachment 5896
This would also be a way to try and lessen the divide in this country.

Yours is the kind of dementia that makes wrong right, truth lies, and anyone that disagrees evil capable of killing. Your cheese has slid off the cracker. Look in the mirror Joker. Now gird up your loins like a man and explain what type dementia allows you to gloss over Trumpy’s flaws so thoroughly and cavalierly? Please, I’m trying to understand some of my own friends and family and your personal form of conservatism that consumes what’s left of traditional republicanism.

Go shout that at a MAGA rally and let me know how it turns out...
He has pulled populist ideas from former democrat positions like tariffs. But, otherwise, he doesn't meet any concepts of what a Democrat would be. He got 50 years of abortion rights overturned and otherwise has not supported any liberal social positions. He is anti-environment "Drill, drill drill." He cut taxes. much of which went to the wealthy.

He simply does not even come close to any modern democrat positions.

Like Trump, it seems some feel that repeating something false enough times makes it true.

Yours is the kind of dementia that makes wrong right, truth lies, and anyone that disagrees evil capable of killing. Your cheese has slid off the cracker. Look in the mirror Joker. Now gird up your loins like a man and explain what type dementia allows you to gloss over Trumpy’s flaws so thoroughly and cavalierly? Please, I’m trying to understand some of my own friends and family and your personal form of conservatism that consumes what’s left of traditional republicanism.
My cheese stays square on the cracker. Wingnut.

Back