Harris 2024 election thread

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣🤣She’s not a serious person and is deserving of every bit of ridicule coming her way. An absolute disaster.
Ridicule is fine if warranted about something current or continuing. Pulling a video from 4.5 years ago when she was trying to push left may not be accurate now.

Trump is far from serious. He's a freaking joke.

Facts be damned! You’re going to fit in nicely here.
I’m legitimately curious. You’ve lumped a very diverse group of posters into a single ideology all bc they/we oppose not Trump’s purported ideology (although some do) but bc they see how worse off everyone is bc of his character, narcissism and outright racism. You claim we live in an echo chamber.

So back to my curiosity, by posting what you think are clever catch phrases or blatantly racist memes do you think those of us in the “echo chamber” cant see that you yourself don’t come up w that crap on your own and are the one isolated inside an echo chamber? Or are you just that disgusting and do come up w that crap on your own?

I’m legitimately curious. You’ve lumped a very diverse group of posters into a single ideology all bc they/we oppose not Trump’s purported ideology (although some do) but bc they see how worse off everyone is bc of his character, narcissism and outright racism. You claim we live in an echo chamber.

So back to my curiosity, by posting what you think are clever catch phrases or blatantly racist memes do you think those of us in the “echo chamber” cant see that you yourself don’t come up w that crap on your own and are the one isolated inside an echo chamber? Or are you just that disgusting and do come up w that crap on your own?
What “clever catch phrases or blatantly racist memes” are you referring to Karen? And seriously, everyone is worse off because of some polititian’s character, narcissism, or racism? Good grief, grow a pair. Absolutely the biggest snowflake in the history of the internet.

He said it, finally. See context matters.

Yes, his Ahole attitude and divisiveness makes everything worse for a LOT of people. Just because those people aren't you or your friends doesn't mean it doesn't matter... wake up
See that’s the difference, you won’t vote for someone because they hurt your feelings. I don’t vote for people because they have terrible policies.

See that’s the difference, you won’t vote for someone because they hurt your feelings. I don’t vote for people because they have terrible policies.
See that’s the difference. I won’t vote for someone bc their attitudes/policies toward groups of people make their lives more difficult. Rising tides lift all boats sort of.

And are you still ticked that one of your racist memes got taken down (which by the way you fully grasp the reasoning) and that’s why you stayed gone for a couple of weeks and are now back calling me Karen?

You really are transparent. But good for you to keep plugging away. You’ll get the admiration you so desperately crave one day. Kudos.

He didnt hurt my feelings. I've seen the impact on others around me and I'm not heartless.

I don't vote for people that don't give a Sh!t about our country, making us more united and therefore stronger, or the people in it serving it or friends that freaking died in service. I don't vote for someone that is nothing more than a failure of a president and narcissistic POS that wants to destroy our democracy and take a big steamy dump on the constitution.

Some policies that congress will moderate don't scare me. A guy trying to end our democracy does to keep himself out of jail does.

And his policies suck too

See that’s the difference. I won’t vote for someone bc their attitudes toward groups of people make their lives more difficult.

And are you still ticked that one of your racist memes got taken down (which by the way you fully grasp the reasoning) and that’s why you stayed gone for a couple of weeks and are now back calling me Karen?

You really are transparent. But good for you to keep plugging away. You’ll get the admiration you so desperately crave one day. Kudos.
How has Trump’s attitude made your life more difficult Karen?

See that’s the difference. I won’t vote for someone bc their attitudes/policies toward groups of people make their lives more difficult. Rising tides lift all boats sort of.

Obvious cultist troll is obvious cultist troll.

Back