Harris 2024 election thread

If you stand up before a company wide meeting on the 13th and say you are going to retire there then get called into the board and them forcing you to resign on the 14th then yes.

Saying Biden “dropped out” is more mess like saying it’s just a stutter.

Vote for Harris for any of the reasons she presents in her campaign or just cause you hate Trump. Don’t continue the lunacy by acting like this was something other than him being ran out.
... by not continuing to support him.

I'll start...#1 she is not trump...

I heard somebody say recently that in the old days, the Democrats would fall in love and the Republicans would fall in line meaning one would vote for their candidate and the other would just vote against that candidate. If that was true then it seems like we have come full circle with Republicans falling in love with Trump while Democrats are falling in line with whatever the party is telling them to accept.

I personally could never bring myself to vote for Trump so I completely understand why anyone else couldn't either. But I could also never bring myself to vote for Harris so I'll vote 3rd party and I wish more people would.

... by not continuing to support him.
Maybe we are all talking past each other because to me the phrase being forced out implies threat of violence or some other threat like 25th amendment. I do NOT believe either was present in this situation. Maybe to you being asked repeatedly (and probably sternly) to drop and told funding had dried up is forced out. That I do believe happened but it was HIS decision whether to act on those requests however persistent. Because I think it was HIS decision to actually drop I don't support the use of the phrase forced out... but whatever.

At this point I no longer care. I was going to vote for him assuming he wouldn't make it past a year or so anyway... so I'll now vote for the person I thought would finish the term anyway and continue to vote against Trump.

Reactions: PF5
Maybe we are all talking past each other because to me the phrase being forced out implies threat of violence or some other threat like 25th amendment. I do NOT believe either was present in this situation. Maybe to you being asked repeatedly (and probably sternly) to drop and told funding had dried up is forced out. That I do believe happened but it was HIS decision whether to act on those requests however persistent. Because I think it was HIS decision to actually drop I don't support the use of the phrase forced out... but whatever.

At this point I no longer care. I was going to vote for him assuming he wouldn't make it past a year or so anyway... so I'll now vote for the person I thought would finish the term anyway and continue to vote against Trump.
I think it was like Milton from Office Space. The donors fixed the glitch.

Kamala did a good thing for the guy who returned fire at the dirty cops.

Kamala did a bad thing here.

The fund did a bad thing here. She supported them with post and donation in 2020. Did she instruct who received bail money 2 years later?

The fund did a bad thing here. She supported them with post and donation in 2020. Did she instruct who received bail money 2 years later?
Doesn't say, but supporting any organization that posts bond for repeat felons isn't a very good choice. I would hope she would research before giving support.

Kamala did a good thing for the guy who returned fire at the dirty cops.

Kamala did a bad thing here.

It’s never a good look supporting people arrested for violent acts while “protesting” ..especially after telling people to never stop.
Now we have two Presidential candidates that are fair game for the opposition party to claim they supported riots.

Last edited:
Are you comparing this to Jan 6...? The answer to your question is the same as the answer to this one. Where politicians rushed out by capital police while other police were fighting fir their lives trying to keep thousands out if the capital building? If so then yes, yes it would be am insurrection.
I'm not comparing it to anything. Just asking if burning the flag, and replacing it with Palestinian one, while carrying Uncle Sam by a noose, at the nation's capital, should be considered an insurrection.
Treason maybe?

I'm not comparing it to anything. Just asking if burning the flag, and replacing it with Palestinian one, while carrying Uncle Sam by a noose, at the nation's capital, should be considered an insurrection.
Treason maybe?
Treason requires aiding an enemy. Does this aide an enemy? It's a stupid annoying protest... in very poor taste but again constitutionally protected.

Treason maybe?
If they didn't have permission to assemble then and there it could be trespassing but I'm not sure the laws and stuff for assembly. Ask @CowboyJD he might know

Just be clear. I hate to see this and it pisses me off but flag burning has been deemed a 1st amendment protected right.
What about replacing a flag at a federal building and painting graffiti on federal building. Should that be deemed legal?

What about replacing a flag at a federal building and painting graffiti on federal building. Should that be deemed legal?
No. Painting would be vandalism... not sure if the flag falls under that or not. If they kept it ir destroyed it thatcpuld fall under destruction of public property

Back