Funny Political Memes

I am leaning 3rd party but may go left. Of course it may be hard for some to believe that.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

This is the limiting factor on when states finish counting votes. Florida is one that allows early counting. Don't see why many states limit that process to starting after polls close.

Yeah. If every state had similar rules on when votes are counted, there really shouldn't be much of a delay. But they don't, hence the issue. It is frustrating though.

The McDonald's he worked at failed its last health inspection.

It wasn't really work. The restaurant was closed and they had pre-selected customers come through the drive through. So yeah, it was a photo op.

And I'm not complaining either. It would have been way more fun for it to be random customers, some of which hate his guts show up. That being said, considering the issues he's had with security I'm not blaming anyone in the Secret Service for making sure it was as staged as possible.

It wasn't really work. The restaurant was closed and they had pre-selected customers come through the drive through. So yeah, it was a photo op.

And I'm not complaining either. It would have been way more fun for it to be random customers, some of which hate his guts show up. That being said, considering the issues he's had with security I'm not blaming anyone in the Secret Service for making sure it was as staged as possible.
Yeah. There's no way they'd let him just work a drive through. Imagine the safety issue with unknown people coming up in a car. They'd have to search every car before it came through the drive through... same for the front door, they'd have to check every customer.

Yeah. There's no way they'd let him just work a drive through. Imagine the safety issue with unknown people coming up in a car. They'd have to search every car before it came through the drive through... same for the front door, they'd have to check every customer.
Don’t forget about the fact that this particular McDonalds FAILED IT’S LAST HEALTH INSPECTION. That’s the earth shattering takeaway from all of this after all.

Back