Funny Political Memes

Guess you want a Project 2025 country run by a blatant fascist tyrant and his equal mini me. Other than the Cowboys you’re in a different world to me. One where truth and tradition have no meaning , and loyalty to the rule of law, and the Constitution simply don’t apply. It’s a cult, and to escape it you need to seriously change your news sources for once in your life.

Guess you want a Project 2025 country run by a blatant fascist tyrant and his equal mini me. Other than the Cowboys you’re in a different world to me. One where truth and tradition have no meaning , and loyalty to the rule of law, and the Constitution simply don’t apply. It’s a cult, and to escape it you need to seriously change your news sources for once in your life.
You'll be one of the first to be thrown into the "camps" if Trump wins. Brace yourself.

I'm sorry Sir, this is a Wendy's Funny Meme Thread

You'll be one of the first to be thrown into the "camps" if Trump wins. Brace yourself.
It will probably come as a big surprise to you and the other Trump brown and black shirts that many progressives are more than capable of defending our homes and families. What a pathetic response 🤮

lies are lies, I’m sad you and your playmates think they’re funny. How dare you post words over memes..

Calm Down Chill Out GIF

Back